RealWisdomYT Media application

Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCx_m4be_bYkpDFDhqScZ1MQ

Number of subs: 105

Average number of views per vid: 75-100+

How long you have been creating content for Munchy or other servers? About 1 month

Servers for which you have created content:
Hypixel, and MunchyMC

What do you feel would make you a good candidate for Media on MunchyMC?
Because I feel like I am a well known and respected member of Munchy, and I feel like I have been growing more since I did munchy. Hopefully this can make the media rank applications.

From,
RealWisdomYT

I’m sorry but here are the reasons I gave u a -1:

• You only have 3 Munchy Videos
  • You don’t meet the subscriber requirement
  • You seem to take alot of thumbnails off google.
1 Like

-1 as well sorry I’ve never seen you online on munchy as well as your few amount of subs Good Luck next season. :)

1 Like

Well I thought I consider myself as a growing channel and I am posting more munchy videos, also I spend like 3 hours a day on Munchy.

I make my thumbnails from canva and I will be posting more videos soon on Munchy.

-1 - Reasons:
Reason 1 - You need More MunchyMC Videos You heave only made 3 Videos of munchy.
Reason 2 - You dont meet the subscriber requirement. You need 1500 or a growing channel.
Reason 3 - Like DutchMTC on reason 3 it Feels like you are stealing thumbnails on google.

Thats all but im sorry.

I looked at ur channel

Thank you for the texture pack

But I’m going to have to give u a -1 as I recommend making more videos on munchymc

Good luck!!

Hey! We’re going to deny your application this time around. We feel your current level of content creation is not close enough to the requirements to be accepted yet. If you have any questions, please feel free to message me on discord. ( NoEffortName#7860 )

Please wait 1 month before reapplying

1 Like