RealWand's Staff Application

PREREQUISITE CHECKLIST : (answer the following)

- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?:
Yes

- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?:
I am, I use OBS (Open Broadcasting Software), and can record at least 720p, with around 30 and above FPS. – Bedwars Hypixel Edit :) - YouTube

- Are you able to download and use TeamSpeak 3?:
I currently have TeamSpeak3 installed on my PC, I also have the IP for the MunchyMC server.

ONLY ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS IF YOU’VE ANSWERED ‘YES’ TO ALL OF THE ABOVE

IGN: RealWand

Timezone: GMT

Server(s) you would like to moderate: I would like to moderate KitPVP

How active can you be per week? I would say, since my unban, I have played everyday on MunchyMC. My schedule is below in GMT:
Mon - 6/6:30 AM - 7:30 AM 4:00 PM - 6/7:00 PM
Tues - 6/6:30 AM - 7:30 AM 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Wed - 6/6:30 AM - 7:30 AM 4:00 PM - 6:30 PM
Thur - 6/6:30 AM - 7:30 AM 4:00 PM - 6/7:00 PM
Frid - 6/6:30 AM - 7:30 AM 4:00 PM - 6/7:00 PM
Sat - 6/6:30 AM - 10/11 AM
Sun - 6/6:30 AM - 10/11 AM

As mentioned above, I play Munchy everyday, so it means a lot to become a staff member. If anything, becoming a part of the staff team, will encourage me more, to try and free up my time, and help me improve the amount of time I can be online. In a week, I would say I have around 16 hours in total, if not more. Again, this is something I hope to improve on in the future, to become a reliable member of the community.

Do you have any past moderating experience? If so, briefly describe it:
I used to have my own server called PlayTragic, I owned this for around 5 months, and I had a substantial amount of players, in which I found the odd hacker. I also had Helper on a small server called EnhancedMC, but later resigned, I will explain further down. I had moderator on a server called HSS / Hyper Sonic Speed. I also resigned there, because I didn’t like how they ran the server in terms of staff.

EnhancedMC

So this server was really cool, I liked how they ran the server, all of the community was really nice and kind, and it was my ideal server to be staff on. Unfortunately, everyone started becoming extremely inactive, including the Owner, so I later resigned due to server inactivity. In conclusion to this server, I muted a couple of players here and there for spamming, swearing etc. Because I was never a full moderator, I never had any experience with banning anyone in that server.

HSS / Hyper Sonic Speed

At the time I applied, this server was in a Staff Only state - only the staff were whitelisted. I applied, and got accepted as a moderator, and later was promoted to recruitment. During my time, the server staff were very immature, joking about things that were offensive and rude. I joined the server to acquire my rank, I got it in tab and chat, when the Owner opped me. I knew this was absurd, and mentioned it to him later. This was primarily why I resigned from HSS. I knew with the way it was heading, and how it was managing staff, I knew something was going to go wrong with someone griefing it.

When did you join MunchyMC and what made you stay? Hmm. This is a tough question as it was quite a long time ago… I think what made me join was when I saw Bad’s videos, I really liked the look of Munchy, and decided to give it a shot. Stupidly, one day I decided to start cheating on Munchy, and was banned. This is something I can never forgive myself for, as I do in fact love Munchy. I joined probably around a year ago, and had a big break due to the “thing” mentioned above. I also took a big break from Minecraft as a whole, only until maybe 5/6 months ago. What made me come back, was the implementation of new games and more. I particularly enjoyed WoolWars, this is really fun, just such a shame it doesn’t have the same amount of players as KitPVP. This leads me onto anther reason - KitPVP. I love all KitPVP servers, but most of all - MunchyMC. Primarily, this is the feature that made me buy the unban, and come back to Munchy, because of Kit. InvadedLands KitPVP, yeah, okay, 5 or 6 kits yeah it’s pretty fun. But, the fact that this server has so many kits, is so unique, and makes it stand out from the rest. This is the main factor as to why I came back, and stayed.

Do you have any Anticheat experience?
I do have a little bit of knowledge as to how they work, I think it is to do with packets. However, I may be wrong, and this might be something I wish to know more of in the future.

Link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC:
I have not made any hacker reports on MunchyMC, but many on other servers, you may message me on the forums, or discord to see these videos.

Languages spoken:
I am not multilingual, and can only speak English with fluency. I speak Spanish, but only as far as with conversations, and as such.
Describe your contributions to MunchyMC thus far?
Well, all I can say for this one, is helping players. I love to help players - this is a passion of mine. Being able to contribute to the community, whilst doing what I love is great, and will encourage me more, to make a bigger impact on the server as a whole. I have helped players navigate, and given them tactics for games. Other than those very small contributions, I don’t have any, and, hopefully, this’ll be my first! :slight_smile:

What is your greatest strength?
I would say that, personally, my greatest strength is my dedication and commitment. Being a player that has been punished in the past, it is understandable that I may not come across as the greatest staff member, or someone that will be dedicated. But, actually, I consider myself a committed character, improve on the things I can, keep working till the job is done, and am dedicated as can be. I love to moderate, as mentioned above, and I love to help out. Also stated above, being able to do what I love, whilst contributing, and helping the community, this will, again, encourage me to become better as a whole, be more dedicated and committed than I ever have been, and try and be the most helpful member, to stand out as an approachable, observant and kind member in the community.

Comment on your ability to work within a team:
I think I work well in a team, due to the fact I hate to work as a leader. :joy: Leading is not my greatest strength, and I enjoy completing tasks peers, leaders, captains, heads, etc have set me. I like to work in a team - it is efficient, reliable, and you get a lot of different opinions from other people, to try and get set straight on one decision. It also makes you confident in how you are going to do things, and makes to become organised in order to get a situation completed.

What is your experience and knowledge of hacks?
Kill Aura - Automatically hits the player with an unbelievable amount of CPS, and accuracy.
Fly - Allows you to fly around the map
No Fall - Allows you to have no fall damage at all
Jesus - Allows you to walk on water
Scaffold - Automatically places blocks underneath your feet
Chest ESP - Allows the player to see where all the chests are. Often, they are coloured a bright green
Player ESP - Allows the player to see where all the players are, along with guidelines in green too.
Speed - Allows you to walk faster than normal
Auto Steal - Takes items out of chests automatically and quickly
Anti Knockback - Allows the player to take no knockback when PVPing or fighting mobs etc
Blink - Allows the player to teleport where ever they look
Bow Aimbot - Automatically aims for the player
Bow Spam - Shoots insanely fast with a bow - very detectable
Auto Soup - Automatically eats soup out of the players inventory when they get weak
Criticals - Always gets criticals on the player you are attacking
Xray - Makes the whole map invisible apart from precious ores, lava and water
Anti Blind - Doesn’t let the player be effected from blindness potions.
Anti Fire - Doesn’t allow the player to be damaged by fire
Nuker - Automatically mines in a 3x3 area
Auto Mine - Automatically mines where you are facing
Fast Break - Breaks blocks faster than normal
Fast Place - Places blocks faster than normal
No Clip - Allows the player to walk through walls
Bunny Hop - Speeds the player a little, and automatically jumps and sprints
No Web - Doesn’t slow the player even when walking in cobwebs

Being a past cheater myself, which I am very upset about, I know a hacker when I see one, but I also know an innocent player when I see one. On my YouTube channel, you can see videos I have made for Mineplex, when I reported players for their cheaters.

I really do hope my punishment doesn’t effect my overall chances of becoming staff on Munchy, as it is truly, one of my favourite servers.

EDITS:
I changed “cheater” to “past cheater” because I am no longer a cheater! :smile:

1 Like

+0.5 Pretty detailed app, but never seen you on personally.

Hey! Thanks for the feedback, this will be something I will improve on!

Application denied. We feel that you currently don’t meet the requirements for staff. We hope to see you apply again in the future!