Re-Applying For Media Rank

IGN: Villgger

Channel link: https://instagram.com/eyad_kamel666

Number of subs: 2640 (At the time of this Being Written)

Average number of views per vid: 100-300

How long you have been creating content for Munchy or other servers: A While And I Am Looking Forward To Posting More

What do you feel would make you a good candidate for Media on MunchyMC? I Would Like To Post More Often About The Server So My Content And The Server can grow more of a fanbase and so i can grow with the community and be apart of it and have fun with lots of people

More Info:

As I have already been told by thunderpickles that he is not sure if they accept instagram and whats the point?

It Would be a fantastic opportunity to have “Media” Rank.

On Instagram your not stuck uploading long videos

You could upload munchymc jokes or meme’s
Or if you choose you could upload long videos on instagrams media service IGTV

Its your choice but i prefer posting iconic moments about munchymc and jokes and funny moment’s

Thank’s, and i hope to hear back a great reply! :smiley:

um instagram? …

1 Like

Hey did u read the full thing.

its not about what you post on its what you post that counts

1 Like

The Media rank is only for Youtubers and Twitch streamers mainly here on Munchy. I’d suggest putting one of those if you’d like to be accepted!

I Know But Thunderpickles told me he really dosent know and does it really matter what you post on?

Your followers are botted, they’re indians who have 5 followers and are following 500 people. I botted followers as well I know what they look like.

I know for i fact i didnt bot.

They are probably spam bots because their like hundreds of ppl who keeps adding me to weird instagram groups

As said on your last application for media, Instagram is not a approved social media to apply with.

Ok But thunder said he is not sure and will see what he can do

At the time you do not meet requirements for media and we are focusing mainly on YouTube media for now. Also the followers to like/view ratio is way to suspicious.

~Ned

1 Like