RCOfficial's YouTube application

Hello! My name is RC and I am a Content Creator on YouTube and also stream it! My YouTube Channel is https://www.youtube.com/rcofficial. I just came back to Minecraft and I would love to keep livestreaming on here! I love playing on this server! I am at the moment at 1,423 subscribers and am on the road to 1,500! I speak english and I love interacting with fans and interacting with the community! I get 150+ views per video! I want to get more active as I have not lately! I create content on Invaded, Munchy, and Hypixel! I will put the IP in desc and all that! I hope I can!

Thank you!
RC

Good Luck getting Media rank!

-1, I see no type of Munchy content on your channel unless you’re just lying or my eyes has deceived me. Also why make your first post a application towards media, I’d suggest letting yourself be known within the community first.

Gawkyy, I thought when he said that he meant that he will. (if he gets media)

Well the requirement is to have videos, not going to make videos after the rank.

1 Like

oke I didn’t know that

I have Munchy content but they were streams so they might not show up due to settings but I definitely have made munchy content

At this time, you do not meet requirements for the Media Rank.