RatRaceRobot's application

IGN and past IGN’s: RatRaceRobot, Mignon_Goldminer, MignonInABucket

Timezone: UK

Discord username: RatRaceRobot #7523

How long have you played MunchyMC?: 1 month but only resently started playing a lot in the past few days

Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects: My testing world got corrupted but I unfortunately only remembered one of the designs

Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build: A pirate city that I built about 3 months ago, it had ships, a kraken, surrounded by mountains, bars, cool pirate houses and the mothership. I made it more of a pirate cove rather than a city

How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other building plugins?: I havent heard of voxel before but ik a lot about world edit but might still need to learn a little

Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.): Im decent at terraforming, quite good at structures and i think im rly good at detailing, im still working on my structures and getting them better

What is your history of building? Which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past? I havent been on any servers build teams but i would rly like to join this one, make maps and stuff coz i rly enjoy it, i have been building for 2 years now but started minecraft years before that

Unfortunately, without any screenshot or portfolio of your builds your application will get an instant denial.

:(, I had an amazing world as well, I should’ve made a backup

So do i just make a new world with some designs that i remember from my old pirate city?

that would be a good idea. also you might want to add your discord tag as well as your username

ok I will

Hey @RatRaceRobot, i don’t think you match the required skill to be part of the Build team. Please, take a look to the accepted applications. -1
Good luck in the future!

1 Like

Add more detail to both ur build and application.
Good luck!

Ill add some cliffs and details

One basic build included. You might be a good builder, but you didn’t show it. Don’t hurry, building applications are open and try to create some bigger builds (focus on detail for better appearance). Today, it’s a -1 from me. Good luck. -DBA

1 Like

is this some kind of joke? or something? considering it feels like you should’ve been on the building team ages of ago!

Ye, im working on some terraforming and cool houses in the cliff with some new 1.16 blocks added in too

@RatRaceRobot take ideas from youtube videos and photos from search in browsers about amazing Minecraft build

that might help u

1 Like

nah, im good

you can see more detail closer up, there’s custom trees, terraforming, you cant see the inside of the house bc i can only upload 1 image but the inside looks pretty good.

i can add features underneath the water if you want or anything else, ill probably be fine with any building additions you want me to build

I can do practically anything you ask

It’s not that the build is bad, it is more that, they can’t determine your building skill from one picture.

1 Like

i dont rly understand how

Hey there RatRaceRobot, while we appreciate the application, we do not believe it currently meets the expectations we hold for our incoming builders. If you’d like to apply in the future, we request you wait at least 3 months between applications.

3 Likes