Ratatouille!

Hello! This is not an introduction.

You might not find this post too exciting/interesting but my main goal here is to thank @EvillRat! Well, why would I wake up one day to thank him? And what would I thank him for? The answer do be simple though.

In my opinion, rat is the one that manages to spread so much fun and happiness through the forums, not only thanks to his cool attitude but also for the love he keeps giving through likes! It is really heartwarming to receive a heart from him, at least from my perspective, and he really, really, really deserves more than what he’s giving out.

And since I am here, I might share you some words that I made for you. Kinda like a poem or whatever but yeah, just felt like writing something.

« I say thank you, but you don’t have to understand the reason for my thank you. Because of your kindness and your boundless energy to always bring pleasure wherever you go, you manage to satisfy us without us needing a particular thing. I attribute these words to you because you deserve them, you deserve so much and many things will be reserved for you on the horizon. Maybe you can’t measure exactly the value of your actions but know that they manage to soften my life, to make me feel included every time I set foot on this network. Of course, a single thank you will never be enough to show you all my gratitude, certainly I am proud to have you, to count you among my friends! »

It’s really nice having you around @EvillRat, always making my day every time I see you on the forums, clearly not stalking you. :sparkles:

Also nice stats:

14 Likes

You see, that like really made me smile. :face_holding_back_tears:

4 Likes

wkigfjiwebggkjieg

!?!?!? im just here :sob:

Summary

forums wouldnt be as fun without the community <3

10 Likes

Not even 100+ topics? Trash.

In all seriousness, rat cool

2 Likes

Rat is awesome! :D

2 Likes

rat is love
rat is life
:heart: :heart:

2 Likes

IT’S EVILRAT’S ALT /j

2 Likes

rat goat

2 Likes

Rat is cool however so is candle

2 Likes

Sends an uno reverse card even though I am too lazy to get a picture of one.

2 Likes

we love rat

2 Likes

Wooooo rat is my hero

2 Likes