RamzGamingyt Staff Application

PREREQUISITE CHECKLIST : (answer the following)

• Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?: Yes I have details can be found here https://www.munchymc.com/profile/ramzgamingyt

• Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?: Yes I can already record I use obs

• Are you able to download and use TeamSpeak 3?: yes because I already have team speak

ONLY ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS IF YOU’VE ANSWERED ‘YES’ TO ALL OF THE ABOVE

IGN: RamzGamingYT

Timezone: Time zone in Walsall, UK (GMT+1)

Server(s) you would like to moderate: I would like to moderate Survival

How active can you be per week? I can be on every day from 6 to 8

Do you have any experience? If so, briefly describe it: I have had no experience of moderating within Minecraft

Do you have any Anticheat experience? no, I have not but I would like to learn about how it works

Link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC: I have no seen no hackers on MunchyMC but I have seen someone hacking on a different server

Languages spoke: English

Describe your contributions to MunchyMC thus far? I have not contributed anything to MunchyMC so far but I am willing to buy something from the store

What is your greatest strength? My greatest strength is to work together with a team I love listening to there commands

Comment on your ability to work within a team: i feel like can work good in a team I would listen to all there commands I listen to there decisions and get along with the team

What is your experience and knowledge of hacks? I think I have a good understanding of hacks im going to leave a list of hacks below

• Blink
  • BlockHit
  • BoatFly
  • BonemealAura
  • BowAimbot
  • BuildRandom
  • BunnyHop
  • CameraNoClip
  • CaveFinder
  • ChestESP
  • ClickAura
  • ClickGUI
  • CMD-Block
  • CrashChest
  • CrashTag
  • Criticals
  • Derp
  • Dolphin
  • Excavator
  • ExtraElytra
  • FancyChat
  • FastBow
  • FastBreak
  • FastEat
  • FastLadder
  • FastPlace
  • FightBot
  • AntiAFK
  • AntiBlind
  • AntiCactus
  • AntiFire
  • AntiKnockback
  • AntiPotion
  • AntiSpam
  • AutoArmor
  • AutoBuild
  • AutoDrop
  • AutoEat
  • AutoFarm
  • AutoFish
  • AutoLeave
  • AutoMine
  • AutoRespawn
  • AutoSign
  • AutoSoup
  • AutoSplashPot
  • AutoSprint
  • AutoSteal
  • AutoSwitch
  • AutoSword
  • AutoTool
  • AutoWalk
  • BaseFinder

-1, Lacks detail and I see many grammar mistakes.

1 Like

-1 detail.

1 Like

thanks

Haven’t seen you on survival, lacks details and bolding needs to be fixed.

• Lack of detail

None the less, Good luck!

nothing…
LOL
k im joking

-1 Lack of detail can improve on answers with more detail.

Application denied. We feel that you don’t meet the requirements for staff at this time, we hope to see you apply again in the future!