Rainfalls’ Event Team Application

IGN: rainfalls, You may remember me as x4s.

Timezone: BST // British Summer Time

How often can you host events:
I have a very open schedule as I am on summer holiday as of now. Here is my time schedule of when I will be on my computer in summer holidays and school days.

Summer Holidays i can be on weekend times. (9am-11pm). I will take a few breaks in between.

School days
Monday - 4pm-9pm
Tuesday - 4pm-9pm
Wednesday - 4pm-9pm
Thursday - 4pm-9pm
Friday - 4pm-11pm
Saturday - 9am-11pm NOTE: I will take a few breaks in between these times.
Sunday - 9am-11pm NOTE: I will take a few breaks in between these times

For the next 2 weeks I am going to be extremely active as it is still the summer holidays for me.

What sets you apart from other applicants:
Here are a few reasons why I am set apart from other applicants: I have started to become very active on the MunchyMC network after a long break away because of irl things. (Moving House). From now i am determined to be as active as possible and make the players experience more fun by hosting some events. I would be very fair and sometimes when I would host an event i would ask in chat for what event they would want to be hosted. I would go with the majority and not just what i want to host. That is a very important part about becoming an event team member that people enjoy the events that are being hosted.

Another reason is that I have started to be very active on the forums and in teamspeak. I’ve been trying to talk to as many people as I can and make friends with them. I am a very friendly person and I would never be disrespectful to them. In the first few events that I host I would make sure to get feedback by the community on how I did hosting the event. If I got any negative comments I would try my hardest to improve the next time i did the event. Also whenever i log on in the morning for EU’s I don’t see any event team members online therefore no manual events can be hosted, they are the fun ones because you can win ranks out of them. If I became event I would host events in the morning as I am EU and people wouldn’t complain as much.

Another reason is my experience of hosting certain events. I don’t have that much but i have some that i know how to host most of the events. I have once hosted a Water drop on my own. I did have some help from @_MythicalSheep. And MadInToilet trusted me enough to give me creative so i could host it. I have been in lots of Manual events that event/staff members host. When i have been in the events not only have I been having fun, Sometimes i would watch the staff/event members on how they host it and what they do.

The final reason is that as of now I don’t think I have helped the community out as much as I would have liked to. I really want to make an impact on the server and help it out as much as possible by making the players experience fun by hosting events throughout the day. If i do get event member I would feel like I am using my time wisely. I would also have a lot of fun hosting events.

Overall I think I would be a great addition to the team because of my knowledge, friendliness and fairness.

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member: I can bring many great qualities to MunchyMC as an Event Member: I am a very creative person so therefore I would help think of new event ideas and how to improve the existing ones. I wouldn’t host loads of events because you get 15 days of elite to give out per week. Therefore I would not use up all the days of elite too quick because then in the future I could only be able to host events for fun. Whenever I would host an event I would make it as fun as possible for all the players to enjoy. I would do this by hosting the more popular events that people enjoy more than some other events. I wouldn’t just host the popular events I would host some automatic events as well.

From BadBoyHalo’s streams combined with my knowledge I have learnt quite a few of the commands event members are meant to know to be able to host events. Here is a list of them:

»/eventtpall - This command will make it so a tp request is sent to all the players online on kitpvp. This makes it so anyone can participate in the event.

»/eventkick - This allows the event/staff member hosting the event can kick someone from the event if they cheat or not follow the rules at that time.

»/eventban - This allows you to be able to ban a player from events due to breaking the rules regularly.

»/broadcast - This makes it so your message gets seen by everyone in the kitpvp server to let them know that you are hosting an event and what the reward is.

»/togglepvp - This command makes it so you can toggle the pvp in the event world. An example of this is in parkour you can not pvp.

»/eventtphere - This teleports a specific player to you.

»/skit create - This creates a skit from the things that are in your inventory.

»/skit apply [name] [radius] - This applies the skit you just created or other skits that has been there before.

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E. Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.): A while ago I was the slayer in the colour run event. It was examiner who let be be it. It was very fun and i overall enjoyed it. Whenever I asked @EsioTrot to host an event he would and his events were the best! And i really enjoyed them. As i said earlier _MythicalSheep let me host a Water drop and MadInToilet trusted me enough to get Creative to be able to host it. And @tealeafy let me help him with a water drop event. Even though it was just pulling the levers it was still a lot of fun.
Please note that all of this was under the IGN x4s.

Anything else you would like to add: I know i haven’t been active recently because i’ve been moving between a lot of different houses and going on holiday as I couldn’t actually go into my house because of all the building work that was being done to it. Now i’m back in my house so i can become very active once again. Also recently I haven’t been seeing very many manual events being hosted by the event team in the mornings for eu people, therefore I think I would be a great addition to the team as I am eu.

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to read my application. Have a great day!

1 Like

+1 even tho he was inactive lately he is back! and he is a really nice guy and mature from what I’ve seen

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

+1 Agree with @CrazyField !

2 Likes

Thanks a lot! Much appreciated!

Application denied. Unfortunately, we do not feel like you meet the activity requirements to become an event team member.

Become positively well known in the communtiy, it will boost your chances.