Rademin's Media rank application

**Channel link: Rademin - YouTube

**Number of subs: 690 as of right now

**Average number of views per vid: 150 - 1300 depending on if it is a good video or not

**How long you have been creating content for Munchy or other servers: about a month i just got in too youtube but i hope i can become big one day

**Servers for which you have created content: Cadet Gaming, Archer Network and hypixel

**What do you feel would make you a good candidate for Media on MunchyMC? I don’t have school anymore so i am going to start being very active on youtube i plan on streaming and making videos a lot in the future. And since i have a lot of free time now i can start uploading a lot on MunchyMC! :smile: Thank You for taking your time to read this!

Yeah so I checked your channel and I didn’t see any munchymc videos

1 Like

I don’t have any munchymc videos yet but as i said i just got done with school so within the next days i will begin making munchymc videos :smile:

1 Like

Hey I don’t see any munchymc videos, it would be a good idea to make some if you want media on the server.

Other than that +1

I’m sorry but you do not currently meet our Media Rank requirements. Feel free to apply once you feel you meet the requirements.

~Ned