Quorafied's Build Team Application

IGN and past IGN’s: Quorafied (main), QuoraCII, NightsQuora

Timezone: BST

Discord username: QuoraaAH!!#9663

How long have you played MunchyMC?: I first joined back in June 2019 when I played a few gamemodes for about a month but discontinued playing as being part of a build team took my time away. However I recently left one build team and swapped to mc-prisons, the prisons gamemode on munchy for a bit now and looking forward to play such intriguing gameplay.

Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects: An imgur link to my portofolio: https://imgur.com/a/oVDr9BK.

Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build: The first picture in my album has to be one of the first builds at large scale, so it was pretty tough to get your head around how to use the space appropriately and detail the map properly. This turned well above my expectations, running as my proudest build made by me so far in my building career.

How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other building plugins?: As I have been building for about 3 years and a bit now, I got to know a lot about all the tools available, ranging from very common plugins like World Edit and Voxel sniper which I know throughout (mostly using FAWE to speed things a lot), down to less common tools like arceon and betterbrushes.

Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.): I would have to say that I can build mostly anything as I have been practicing one side of building for each year, my first year focusing on terraforming, the second on structures, the third on nature and organics. However, organics are quite tough to deal with, therefore, although I manage to pull off organics as seen in my album, those took a very long time to do and I do not feel confident even after months of practicing organics. It sure is a very challenging side of building.

What is your history of building? Which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past? I used to build/own a server back 3 years ago when I started building which was closed after a while, there I tried my best to create maps for it and represent the server quite well. For the next years, I decided to do whatever I want, meaning creating projects for myself in order to improve, quite fun. On June 2019 I joined Skycade’s build team where I learnt a lot about building. There, I improved the most in my time and helped with any available projects, thus will state that being present in a build team is very efficient to learn.

1 Like

+0.9
In my opinion, I think you are fit for the builder position on MunchyMC. You have good builds and it seems like you have past experience via being a builder for SkyCade. The only thing I would hope for you to improve it is your organic work, it seems that you struggle with smoothing organics and hard to figure the actual shape of the organic. I am going to link you some youtube tutorials to help with your struggle,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8La0VKZQYrk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBsRfXR8K-o
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAYKyx_H8To

1 Like

Very helpful links indeed, I think with time I will get to make shapes and smoothing right. Cheers

4 Likes

ABSOLUTELY STUNNING.
I’m in shock by the builds you’ve shown, so in shock that I barely noticed your well put together application.
The builds! They are…immaculate!
Whether it be the build combo-ed with the way they were taken photo of they were absolutely stunning, nothing else to say about it.

I would love to see you as a builder as those builds are just…muah! Massive +1

2 Likes

Woah, +1.

2 Likes

Good job man, pretty decent builds!
+1

2 Likes

+10

• Amazing builds
  • Amazing application

Hope you get accepted!!!

4 Likes

+1 Wow! Good job hope you get accepted!

2 Likes

Application accepted!

Please contact me on discord @mike.#2707 and we’ll move you into the next stage of your application. Thanks!!!

6 Likes

Congratulations on your acceptance, @Quorafied!

1 Like

GGs, thank you all for the support and feedback, it really meant a lot.

3 Likes

ggs to all

1 Like

GG :smiley: woo

1 Like