Quitting Woolwars

I have decided I will no longer be playing Woolwars competitively anymore. After all the games I’ve played it has just gotten stale and boring. I feel like I have already done what I wanted to do with the game, make it high on leaderboards, getting 1,000 wins. Ever since I’ve been on the leaderboards I’ve had a lot of stress and I finally wanna break free from that. I have had a lot of fun playing practice and more competitive servers, I’ve been having so much fun on these servers and they have made me a better pvper overall. Not saying Woolwars is bad, it’s a great game, but it has just gotten boring for me.

8 Likes

Try competitive games outside of pvp.
Prison is in a competitive sense on money making, be it through rares, mining, farming or gambling.
Leaderboards there only give you bragging rights for killing thousands of unarmed players, it’s as good as saying ‘I’m a 2b2t veteran who guarded spawn from noobs leaving spawn.’
Survival is in a competitive sense on money making, be it through mining, mob farms or resell shops.
Purgatory is in a competitive sense the opposite, one side tries to get unbanned, the other tries to stall the first from completing, or can be seen as a win when the first party loses all motivation to continue.

When it comes to other servers, I would recommend you to play on servers that feature the ‘slimefun’ plugin, these servers could potentially be laggy, as one part of the plugin generates lots of things to calculate, especially when there is no restriction of how many is allowed to place in a 8x8 chunks area.

1 Like

Bully little children on Roblox :sunglasses:

3 Likes

bye lol

2 Likes

o/ baiiii

mega ):