Quitting/ Extended Break

Yes, I will be quitting or taking an extended break. Some of you may know me and be happy, some may not. The reason for this was because I have been threatened to be Doxed/Ddosed on the KitPvP server. I was told the reason was because of my toxicity. In order to protect myself and my family I will be leaving to try and not get my address leaked. Somebody has already leaked an address near my house. I am sorry if this saddens anyone. I hope you can respect my decision. I do not know if I will come back or not, maybe when all of this cools down I can come back and feel safe again. As for the people who are doing this. I do not wish harm upon you, but, as the saying goes… Karma is a B****. If I do not come back, I would like to give some special shoutouts to amazing friends I have made on MunchyMC.
Cankrii, insane pvper and one of the people who keeps the drive alive to become the best.
Vesride, A really close friend. Was always there for me no matter how annoying I was.
Tazlife, A true original friend. SEM!.
82602. My clan leader and one of the first people on Munchy who even spoke to me.
latl, always there for me through thick and thin. my favorite 37 year old trap :d.
Vapan, always a fun guy to hang out with on munchy, and is still better than vesride.
Gawkyy, amazing guy, one of the best staff and im so glad to have you as a friend.
oBears, Someone I could always talk to about anything. Scared me a lot when tping to me though.
Examiner. helped me out with almost any issue. I still remember when he was just xBroken making hacker series.
errxr. the one ton wonder. ohio gang wont be the same but I hope you can stay strong and click 26cps on everyone
There are many more people and do not think I hated or liked you less if I did not include you. im sorry but it is almost 12 AM for me and I am tired. again I do not know if this is a break or a quit for good. I hope to be able to catch up with all of you eventually, however. If you have any questions or just wanna stop by and chat my discord will be JakeTheLoser#9825 and I will try to respond as fast as possible. Pce L Monkey’s!

14 Likes

Damn Jake :pensive: hopefully, whoever is threatening to do this will be found and dealt with because it sucks that due to there actions we’re losing an amazing person. I hope all is well for whatever comes in the near future. :heart:

5 Likes

Take care Jake. It’s been fun for the short time that I’ve known you. Good luck on your future endeavors.

1 Like

you know my discord, msg me asap

love u

1 Like

;( this is very sad. This server is filled with disrespectful players. I an going to write a followup on this and I’ll make sure you’re the first to read it. To the staff, do ur job and stay aware of players that threat and dox. It really isnt hard to find them because it seems to now be the norm to dox.
I was also doxed by PearlTag in a private discord server that holds at least 3 staff members. Once FATL falls, I’m out.

goodbye 3rd best sumo player ww

1 Like

Just change your ip. Get a vpn. We still need your help!!!

1 Like

JakeTheBest

1 Like

Hopefully this gets dealt with soon. Enjoy your break <3

2 Likes

Jake, I’M 21 NOT 37 :( - but you’ve been a great one man, take care <3 stay safe! Not sure why people take games seriously to the point of having to dox others in an attempt to have some sort of advantage lol.

On the bright side Jake, you can work on your sleep schedule + high grades for further education :’)

4 Likes

Good luck jake! I really feel terrible for you, no one deserves to be doxxed. You are a great person.Best wishes to you and your family, hope to see you again <3

2 Likes

I’m sorry man. This really sucks. <3 Good luck with everything.

Sucks for everything that happened.
It’s so dumb that you had to leave over something so stupid, but it’s for the best that you do right now.

Maybe some day we will all make the grand return back to the server once everything gets better.