Questions about Staff

Hello, if it is not any trouble I have a few questions about staff applications. I would like to apply for Staff when the applications re-open, however, I have a couple question before I would like to ask. First of I was wondering how many hours you require your staff to dedicate to your server per day? I have been staff on some other servers before but I ended up quitting after a while because I found that it took up to much of my time and was to stressful. I do not want to apply and (possible) get accepted for staff only to quit on you in the first couple weeks. My next question is if age matters on the applications. I see that it is a required field however I do not feel comfortable with publicly stating my age. However I will if I must. Thankyou very much for reading this.

1 Like

As far as I’m aware for your age, it doesn’t really matter as long as you can prove you’re mature and can handle being staff. Applications are private, only shared with the staff (you can click on my profile and under “groups” you’ll see applications… click on that and scroll to see who’s on the team). Nobody could see your age except the staff.

1 Like

Thankyou very much. I am not sure about this however simply because on the “staff applications” section of the forums, you can see every application that has been accepted and denied as well as the persons age they have put down. It may just be me so thank you anyway. (I am not sure if the Staff team realise that you can see denied and accepted applications)

Those are applications from long time or people who applied when the staff apps were open

When it comes to denied applications, that is right: no one can see those anymore. Accepted applications, however, will be public.
Just give an explanation why you won’t fill it out in the space you’d normally put your age.

As for activity, there is no set amount of time you need to play but we do expect our staff to be very active overall.

2 Likes

Don’t apply… People are going to judge you for no reason. Probably say you are immature…

I gotta say you are wrong

My bad yall are tryahrds