Question Of The Day [Day 29]

Today’s question is…

What is the dumbest thing you’ve ever done?

8 Likes

10 Likes

That looks…interesting

4 Likes

That made my stomach turn LOL

3 Likes

Uh… everything-

2 Likes

Probably when my friend and I used a sharpie to trick my sister and her friend to thinking that we didn’t write these petty insults (we were grounded and we had to clean it up).

2 Likes

Committed tax evasion

3 Likes

When I ate EggNogg on accident. I thought he was a real egg so now I learned my lesson I shall eat da boop

2 Likes

Played Minecraft

3 Likes

That time when I accidentally posted an empty staff application…

Pathetic Story

I wasn’t planning on applying for staff, but I just started to fill it out. After answering the first question, I left the forums. The next day, I wanted to create another topic. Me being SUPER DUMB AT THE TIME decided to hit “+ Create Topic” rather than “Cancel,” so it just posted. AriesGrill should remember this! :)

I was so dumb back in mid-May ;-;

Also when I said it was IP-bannable to go on an alt when muted and break no offences

And when I told Callahan I didn’t get any keys

2 Likes

Solved the codex of the bisectors and converted it into a equilibrium and then altered the timeline, which did effect the space-time continuum.

2 Likes

My minecraft name history :eye: I would make a new account but then I would lose progress on servers​:nose::nose::ear::ear:

1 Like

I’m tempted to send a picture of all my tags on this one ngl

1 Like

This

jk ily all <3

2 Likes

I can’t tell like i just make so much dumb things everyday like now less but before omg I was so smh smh