Question Of The Day [Day 27]

Todays question is…

Best MunchyMC Memory

15 Likes

I have so many!!! Probably when I was Event with Kitcat, noeffort, gould, and some other people :)

3 Likes

hmm so many to choose. Maybe when i started talking to @DrakeOfStars @Kzbo @brokxen we used to literally talk all the time and i miss that a lot but we all made so many memories together playing so many stupid games and just laughing all the time at the stupidest of things :laughing:

3 Likes

when @Aquarift gave me their pickaxe on prison :D (and 100k but like that’s money :roll_eyes:)

1 Like

6 Likes

I don’t really have 1 best memory but ig killing Boris is kinda cool :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Finding out I got nominated for MOTY is definitely up there along with joining monke and then later APPA and winning my first ever event.
There’s so many memories to it’d be pretty hard to pick just one!

4 Likes

I think my first few months of being an event member had some of my best memories, there were more of us at the time and besides hosting lots of events it was fun to help with Bad’s streams when he did them on kitpvp and have many good experiences with several friends I made through it. :)

2 Likes

Meeting people on munchy. That’s the best memory of mine so far.

2 Likes

iNateCo

2 Likes

Meeting people and I have sooo many great memories but one that I can think of instantly was when @joekoe and I had a parkour challenge and I lost…I had to wear a pink weirdo skin for 3 hours. It was very funny LOL

1 Like

:pensive::pleading_face:

I miss you guys more then you guys think, I miss everyone that I used to talk to every say in the summer. I hope we can all reconnect this summer though :grin:

2 Likes

yes definitely

2 Likes

finding out @JamieDactyl 's dad likes my song

3 Likes

prob getting unbanned (the first time) and becoming more engaged in the community and making tons of friends :D

1 Like

Being invited to VAST back when it was still around, it started my entire engagement with the community

1 Like

hehe good memories huh.
probably playing competitive back in like 2016 when i was back in high school xd i just miss competitive warp in kit a lot. talking w iGoofy, chills, stormneo, ant, craft, and leftboob. good times that i won’t really ever forget.
now my favorite memories are playing survival w some of my newer friends since most of my old friends either don’t come on or are stupid busy.

I’m too recent ;-; one day I could tell everything cause so far I’m just enjoying playing so much :heart:

On survival, me and a couple of mates hung out around a firepit, with cat playing in the background. we were practising mlg waterbuckets and messing around. It was great and I still treasure it :laughing: bit random tho

1 Like