Question about Staff Applications

So I have some questions for staff applications because I am going to try and apply next season!

1. When can we again apply for staff?

2. How old do you have to be to apply for staff? (I am 13) (I also saw some people apply and get applied with age of 13)

3. Does it matter if I joined game 5 months ago and forums 10 days ago? I just figured out that the server has forums :joy: …

4. How many servers(minigames) can you moderate? Are Survival, KitPVP & WoolWars to many?

I’m trying to apply for staff next season too so maybe I can help you out!

I think the staff applications are opening soon because the last time an application was accepted was January and it’s normally a three month period between seasons .

They didn’t really specify how old you have to be in the Staff application post, but I believe you have to be at least 14

As long as you’ve been playing for over a month you’ll be fine.

You can select one or two mini games but if help is needed on other mini games than the one you moderate you’d be able to moderate that mini game too.

Best of luck in your application :D

14? I saw some people get accepted at 13 so I guess 13 is the minimum…

Yeah I meant to say 13 guess I didn’t see my typo XD

I mean like I am turning 14 at May so I am good I guess…

Good Luck for you too!

You can apply for as many as you want, however I do suggest starting off slow so that you get the hang of things and aren’t overwhelmed.