Pxchys Staff Application - August 2020

PREREQUISITE CHECKLIST : (answer the following)

- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?:
Yes.
- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?:
Yes, I can use OBS.
- Are you able to download and use TeamSpeak 3?:
Yes.
ONLY ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS IF YOU’VE ANSWERED ‘YES’ TO ALL OF THE ABOVE

IGN: Pxchys.

Timezone: PDT - Pacific Daylight Time.

Languages Spoken: English.

How active can you be per week?
Because it is the summer, I can be on 4-5 hours per day (or more). During school, I am able to be active 2-5 hours per day.

When did you join MunchyMC and what made you stay?
I joined around the middle of May 2020 through watching BadBoyHalo on YouTube and discovering that he had a Minecraft server. At first, I would play occasionally, but then I started playing daily and getting more involved with the server, meeting and connecting with people. The reason I have stayed is because of the community. It is very warm and welcoming, and there are many nice people to meet and talk to and ask for help from.

Do you have any punishments on our network? If so; please describe your side of story:
I currently do not have any punishments and have not gotten any in the past.

Do you have any past moderating experience? If so, briefly describe it:
I do not have any past moderating experience.

Do you have any anticheat experience?
I don’t have any anti-cheat experience, but I do have a slight idea of how it works. I understand that it can automatically detect a player that is hacking and ban them, but that’s about it. I am willing to learn more about it though.

Please link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC:
I don’t have any video evidence of hackers because they usually get taken care of before I can capture them, but I do report any suspicious or inappropriate behavior I see on the server.

What have you contributed to MunchyMC so far as a non-staff member?
When I am online, I always try to make conversations with other players on the server and connect with them. I am also on the lookout for anyone who would need help or have questions and help them as best as I can. I also just try to be an overall positive person and spread positivity when I am on.

How will MunchyMC benefit from your presence on our staff team?
If I were on the staff team, MunchyMC would benefit from my mature behavior and actions. When being a mod, I would always make sure to keep my focus to my position and look out for any hackers, or inappropriate behaviors happening. I am also an easy person to talk to and get along with. I am also a person who likes to spread positivity as best as I can to keep a healthy community and team.

How do you work when in a team?
When in a team, I work well and is always collaborative and communicative. I always hear out other people’s ideas and opinions and make sure they are heard and taken into consideration for the situation. I always make sure people are working together as a team and are collaborating rather than individually. I usually work in teams a lot at school so I have experience with how people would work, and solve solutions. I am also a quick learner and can adapt to changes quite easily when they happen. I am also open to new ideas and happy to work with them.

If you have applied for staff on our network before, why were you turned down? How have you worked to improve on your previous reason for denial?
I have never applied for staff on this network before, this is my first time.

Thank you for taking the time to read my application! - Pxchys🍑

2 Likes

Your app looks pretty good, the only thing I would add is some hacker reports. I still don’t know if they’re necessary but you should easily find some in purg. Another thing is that I haven’t really seen you on any other platforms but also I don’t play survival all to often so that might just be me.
For this I’m going to give you a +0.5

Good luck!

haha, thank you! I mostly just play prison so that’s why you probably haven’t seen me around:)

From your application and comment, it doesn’t look like you mentioned or play much Survival. Right now, staff apps are only open for Survival! We’d love to have you play Survival with us - hope to see you there! :grin:

Oh I see, I clearly missed that part, sorry!

1 Like

Howdy there @Pxchys. At the moment, we feel that you don’t meet the requirements for staff. We hope to see you apply again in the future!