Purgatory - How to get unbanned

Step 1 - Escape Spawn - Simply take one of the 4 main bedrock highways until you’re out of the hell that is the spawn region

Step 2 - Get Wood - There’s a forest within 1,000 blocks of spawn, simply travel 1,000 blocks in the -Z direction

Step 3 - Get Ores - Iron at the bare minimum, tho diamonds would be ideal. Some players say that 70% of rare ores are removed due to a plugin, if that’s true, then getting diamonds is a lot harder, it took me 4-5 iron pickaxes before I found my first batch (No Xray), avoid lava caves, as tempting as they may be, the mole troll and the hole troll can get you killed if you’re near lava

Step 4 - Craft your equipment - Diamond Shovels, Iron Pickaxes, Full Iron Gear and Sword, Water Bucket, and food, if you want to, you can dupe steak by simply placing a chest close to spawn, dying so you respawn with steak and then placing your steak in the chest over and over until you’ve duped enough.

Step 5 - Enchants - Make an enchanting table, there were a few that were placed as a result of a Skeppy worldedit, but those have probably been destroyed or moved much further from spawn

Step 6 - Mine Away - Get an Efficiency 2-3 Diamond Shovel with Unbreaking 1-2 and start mining dirt, make sure you have a water bucket, blocks, a sword and a pickaxe in your hotbar, avoid lava and stay under the grass layer to prevent fall damage caused by the storm troll. By this point, you should also have some golden apples if you’re lucky enough to get apples. Dirt is by far the easiest one of the 3 quests, its a lot easier to mine than stone, you’re not as vulnerable to trolls, and if you ever need food/wood you’re close to the surface

Step 7 - Unban

It should take less than a week to do all of these. I found diamonds on my 2nd day of playing as an adventurer, so you should be able to get unbanned in 2-4 days if you really try. Another option is to do the stone quest, by the time you find diamonds, you’ll have 10-20% of it done, tho diamond pickaxes take a lot more diamonds to make than shovels, which is why I don’t recommend it.

If any staff see this, please fix it so adventurers can pick up xp, not only does it block the screen, it makes it impossible to use the enchanting table unless you actually get yourself banned.

Most trollers won’t kill you, they’ll just spam annoying stuff, a water bucket and prot armor + gapples deals with the rest of the trollers.

1 Like

Fun fact, you can no longer enchant or use beacons :slightly_smiling_face: this makes the journey tougher!

2 Likes

download wurst and you’ll be out in a jiffy

And you’ll keep getting banned from purgatory as well because hacking is still not allowed on purgatory :slight_smile:

2 Likes

don’t know worked for a lot of my friends soooo :roll_eyes:

You can just kill someone using the mole ability, and then turn the block they’re in into obsidian. It is impossible to win if trollers are around.

not true, simply mining and dying with stone pickaxes is fast. everyone thinks you need diamond tools to do it.

You can use paralysis and mole at the same time there is no escaping this one they’ll be stuck for 10 seconds at least and will most likely suffocate :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

That’s why I recommend gapples, 10 seconds of suffocation will bring a full health full hunger player down to 1 heart, 1 gapple is more than enough to let you survive that, plus most trollers don’t do that, all they do is spam sounds n stuff, milk probably works too, to get rid of the mining fatigue

Question, were you banned?

No, I just went in adventure mode

Oh, that makes sense.