Purgatory Abuse?

I am trying to mine the blocks, but when someone uses a lag stick my game crashes. Could I possible report them? I did hack, and I am trying to do it the long way but I can’t. Every time I login they use the stick and I have to re-launch the game.

1 Like

Deal with it. Your fault for hacking. :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

2 Likes

if you’re crashing it’s not anything to do with the person trolling you
ya shouldn’t have got banned in the first place :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

2 Likes

You’re literally experiencing the purpose of purgatory

2 Likes

Hello @CJ_Creeper, I like that you’re really interested in completing the purgatory quests to be unbanned, anyways the purpose of purgatory is to be difficult for players to be unbanned, they hacked and if they want to earn a free unban, they need to experience the ‘‘hell’’ as purgatory is. :slight_smile:

However, your determination on earning an unban deserves a bit of respect, so the only thing that I can suggest is to clean your PC, this includes cleaning cookies, useless files, etc… You can take a look to some tutorials on Youtube and help you to fix the problem.

Good luck on your challenge!

5 Likes

And don’t forget getting off mom’s laptop!

I am on my laptop that I use for other stuff than Minecraft. My mom’s laptop broke!!

1 Like

no lol. the lag stick is supposed to tp you back, not close out of your game. this is a big glitch

yeah dude
while everyone else can get unbanned for mining, he cant because his game crashes constantly
Please just stop talking dude

It’s still his fault for hacking. Most servers don’t offer this chance to even get unbanned via doing quests, so it doesn’t matter if he crashes or not :)

The point of purgatory is to make it hard to be unbanned. Not impossible
If the stick is making your game crash, that’s completely unfair. Try cleaning up your computer and drives and such, restart your computer, etc.

1 Like

yes it does. everyone else can easily get unbanned but he cant because he crashed everytime someone uses an item on him. so please, shut up. you clearly dont know what you’re talking about. yes its his fault for hacking, and it is for everyone else that hacked and got unbanned via purgatory. so it’s not fair that he gets singled out because of a silly glitch

I do know what I am talking about though. It’s my opinion also so don’t get triggered so easily sheesh

the anti-cheat is not perfect. as long as it is not perfect, you can not call every banned player a hacker. besides, this person seems to want to earn an unban–does it hurt to be nice to someone who means well?

3 Likes

No banned player is a hacker. Banned players are people who use hacked clients. :sunglasses:

Not sure how my reply was somehow mean. It’s not nice but neither is it mean

You hacked, obviously players are gonna mess with you.

Thank you, I found some help online. Now I don’t crash anymore when they use the stick. THANKS A LOT

1 Like

the item isnt supposed to make your game crash
its only supposed to make it look like you have ping lag.
please read the post before reading replies because that’s obviously what you did

this actually might be a sign to stop trying to join, these server plugins to make you fake lag will most likely mean that the game is taking too much memory forcing the program aka the game to crash. something like this can cause horrible causes, possibly ur computer getting fried. (that was a joke abt the computer actually breaking but it’s most likely your computer not good enough or your not allocating enough ram

Please do not necropost.