IGN and past IGN’s:
IGN: Purenub24
Timezone:
CDT
Discord username:
Xandz on 240hz #2234
How long have you played MunchyMC?:
Since July 20

Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects: I don’t have any of my builds anymore I had to wipe my computer because I put all my game files on the wrong drive which glitched my computer and I was not able to save any of my builds

Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build: My proudest build is when I build a super mansion for my friends server game mode.

How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other building plugins?
I am really experienced with World Edit. I have never tried out Voxel so I would need some help with that, but I know how to do that stuff.

Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.):
My specialty is detailing I have been playing Minecraft since 1.5 and I have been really good at putting detail on builds. My weakness is terraforming because I really never do it.

What is your history of building? Which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past?
I have worked for a tiny server back in 2019 and did some of there spawns and mini game maps. https://www.dropbox.com/sh/d3g4zqc414k0dm9/AAAPoty7Q3nJtef0SOPA_vvRa?dl=0

You need to show builds to be considered for the build team.

2 Likes

Ok I will post some of my builds