Pugistaf's Event Team Application #5

IGN and past IGN’s:
Current: Pugistaf
Past: https://namemc.com/search?q=Pugistaf

Timezone:
MYT

How often can you host events:
I can’t be as active as always like I have promised throughout my 4 other event applications as I’m busy with school so far. I can’t really guarantee that I will be constantly on the server but I will certainly try to be more active and host events for the people in the Munchy Community. I have taken a short break from MunchyMC recently but I have been back for a while.

What sets you apart from other applicants:
I can be online on the server while other event members are possibly sleeping or busy with certain things. I try my best to make the people in MunchyMC, have an enjoyable and fun time here on the server. Other than that, I do not really know what sets me apart from other applicants but I would certainly like to find out.

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member:
I could possibly bring new events into the server and help the community grow stronger. I would ask for the players’ opinions on new events (if there are any new ones), get feedback and improve on the event. I would ask the players what event they wanted and most likely host them for doing something else rather than just PVP. I am not very familiar with the commands (other than the commands I already know of) of being an event member but I will try and list them down here ( I am checking BadBoyHalo’s videos so I can see the commands he uses in the events he host. ).

1 /host - gives you a GUI with a variety of events you can host.
2 /eventkick - kicks a player from the event that is hosted.
3 /eventban - bans a player from joining any event that is being hosted.
4 /eventtpall - if a manual event is being hosted, you would need to use this command to teleport the players to the event. It requests players who want to join and if they type /confirm it teleports them there.
5 /broadcast - announces anything you would like to say before an event start or even during it.

Unfortunately, that’s all I know so far. I can learn from other event members though.

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E. Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.):
There are some fantastic event members in the Munchy Community and I would like to name them here.

There was someone who allowed me to use the switches for Water Drop. (I forgot their IGN)
He allowed me to use the switches so people can jump down and drop into water or maybe fail and die.
There was also another person who allowed me to flick the switches for 4 Corners. (i think it was blokbasher but I don’t remember uwu) It was quite fun watching people trying to avoid falling down.

Anything else you would like to add:
Nothing much but do mind leaving your recommendations of what I should’ve added to this application. Thank you for reading this application~ Bye!

-Pugistaf <3

Puggg D: , Sadly Event apps recently closed ! Hopefully you’ll apply during the next season.

I thought they never close ;-;

Unfortunatly event applications are closes. You may reapply when they reopen again.

1 Like