ProTwins's Staff Application

Prerequisite checklist:

- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?:
Yes I have been playing for quite a while on munchy.

- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?:
Yes I can record good quality videos.

- Do you have TeamSpeak3 and Discord downloaded and are competent with them?:
Yes I do I am more fond with discord though.

Application

IGN:
ProTwins

Timezone:
EST + 7 hours

Languages spoken:
Native English

Server(s) you are interested in moderating:
Prison.

How active can you be per week?
I can be very active every day except for Saturdays, but every other weekday I’m very active on the server.

Do you have any punishments on our network? If so, please describe your side of story:
I got muted once for 24 hours for saying a bad word. I wasn’t online when it happened it was a push of a couple of people and someone took my user and played on munchy and said it I came on saw i was muted and didn’t understand what happened.
The point is I never have intentions to hurt other people or say any bad word for that matter.

Have you applied for this role before? If so, please explain the steps you have taken to improve as an applicant since your last application:
I have not applied for this role at all, this is my first time.

What do you think your reputation is like within the community?
I can’t talk in the name of other players, but throughout the year I made a lot of friends almost the whole server, big alliances and really I think and hope that my reputation is good within the community after all I’m good friends with a lot of people from the server and i met people in many different ways.

Why are you interested in the role and what motivated you to apply?
I feel like there’s a need for another serious person to Moderate, our server is toxic after all and it needs Moderating activity. The Mods right now are great, but more help can be useful. I sincerely want to help the server and see it improve, and I know it will and I want to help and join the cause.

Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), how would you rate your knowledge on moderating a community?
I think I’m a 7 or 8, I was a Moderator on several servers of my friends IRL and one that I met in game and I really like doing it. Some of the people in the servers I’ve been Moderating are very Toxic and I manage to deal with them all and even if I do something against them I make them see sense into what I did, or talk to them privately what can happen if they continue, how it can affect other people in the server.

Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), what would you rate your knowledge on Minecraft hacks and cheats, including finding and identifying cheaters?
On Prison there aren’t many hackers, but one cheat that happens a lot is XRay, if someone uses XRay in the mines and finds something good it says in chat, and if it happens a lot or even one time, he might be a hacker using XRay.

Please link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC:
I have never caught a hacker on Munchy on camera, but I have reported a lot of players suspicious to be using XRay most of the times after reporting, it gave a message in chat that he got banned for cheating, and if I saw something weird about how someone is pvping I go to a JMod or any Mod for that matter and tell him to check someone sometimes he gets banned and sometimes he doesn’t.
I have found some but never thought to record whoever I found I reported.

+1 Active

Hey ProTwins, unfortunately you haven’t been accepted this time. Thanks for your interest and I hope you apply again in the future!