Prison ultra ideas and thoughts

After Blok found the Ares legendary yesterday and multiple thoughts coming through my head I thought up of some ideas for ultras/legendaries.

First off the Ares chestplate needs a buff. Icantcombowombo came up with a good idea, in my opinion, of having 40% reduced damage from the front and 70% from the back.

Zeus bolt needs a nerf, it has such a small cooldown and is one of the only mobility ultra.

New ultra ideas

Cronos staff - ultra - gold axe or something - right click to go back to the position you were at 10 seconds ago. Has a 60 second cooldown

Apollo lyre - legendary - noteblock - similar to a bard and the elementslist class the lyre has 5 abilities and all of them share a universal cooldown of 25 seconds. Each ability plays its own song. First ability is the to give you and all gang members within 10 blocks speed 3 for 3 seconds. Second ability is to give you and all gamg members within 5 blocks strength 3 for 2 seconds. The third ability gives all enemies within 20 blocks slowness 1 for 5 seconds and weakness 1 for 5 seconds. The fourth ability heals the user and all gang members within 5 blocks to full and gives them 10 extra absorption hearts for 10 seconds. The last ability teleports the user 15 blocks in the direction they are facing or something like that idk.

This next idea goes out on a limb and is kinda weird but please think through it.

Pandora’s box - Exotic item (or something like that) - one chest on the entire outside will give the person who opens it a legendary and two random people will each get ultras. This chest can only be opened once every 24 hours, looks like every other chest and changes location after each find. In chat the item will say who found it and the two people who got ultras. Maybe the person who finds it will be teleported inside idk.

Icarus’ wings - ultra - chestplate - lets the user fly for 5 seconds before falling to the ground has a cooldown for 90 seconds

Dionysus set - i couldnt think of many good ideas nut mainly ideas for madness such as nausea and backwards movement, a wine bottle that gives you a random effect whenever you drink from it and turns monsters that you kill with it into minions for you. The reasoning behind this is because dionysus pretty much got an army of people who partied with him and went from city to city making people worship him or he would make them go mad and typically kill a loved one. At a certain point in mythology he got bored and conquered half of india before going back to greece just because.

Also what in the actual heck is ares escape module and where does this fit into greek mythology. Same with plunder wand and other stuff. Doesnt really make sense but ok.

4 Likes

40% in front 70% in the back yeah no

2 Likes

so you’re saying every twenty four hours someone will get a legendary rare? oh please no

1 Like

There needs to be more mobility ultras I’d say

3 Likes

agreeed +1