Prison Map Tier List

S - Map Two - Star Wars. - My all time favourite map. Best rares, most updates, most players, and you could actually kill players with the best items, unlike now.

A - Map One - Greek Mythology. Second best map only because of ultra legendaries not being shit, and because it was the first map.

B - Map Three - Superheroes. - One of my favorite maps because of all of the glitches, such as using Spiderman mask to pull players into pvp zones, or shooting players at the mine who have Superman cape so they fall and die.

C - Map Four - Videogames. - Had really boring ultra/legenadry rares, but fun special rares, such as the Witch Broom, the item you had where you needed coal for fuel.

D - Map Five - Once again had boring and over powered rares, this is when prison started turning into a pay2win mess.

F - Map Six and Seven - I can already tell map seven is going to be dog water because of there already being, “Donor Crates”, less than a week into the map. Six because of it being completely pay to win with crazy crates such as the st patties day crates or valentine crates, having items like the top hat or valentines helmet.

your opinion doesn’t matter. only mine does. so you trying to rearrange this order doesn’t mean anything.

5 Likes

Really wish I could have had the pleasure of experiencing map 1 and 2. Everyone always talks so highly of them. Otherwise I completely agree with your lineup of the other maps.

2 Likes

Map 2 :slight_smile:

1 Like

Map 3

Agree with this list

1 Like

lol i only played last map and this one D:

A lot of people agree with this. It’s sad how the admins don’t make the new maps similar to the maps that people liked.

They did with map 6.

1 Like

Anyone who gets mad at minecraft servers trying to profit after all the time, money, and work they put into obviously do not know how the world works. These people are trying to provide the best experience possible, and if you think you can do it better go make your own server. Take your complaints over to roblox and play with the children.

3 Likes

of course the guy that spends thousands on one minecraft server says this :joy:

1 Like

I’m 100% free to play

so thats why you spent 300 dollars on donor crates yesterday

1 Like

I don’t even live in Canada dude

That’s correct.

1 Like

awkward

2 Likes

Map 2 was fun. Favorite ultra was jar jar arms which is the first prison ultra I ever found. Pretty sure it gave haste but I’m not sure, honestly it’s the only ultra I remembered. My favorite part though was market stalls which allowed fun stores to be setup and maintained. Finally, it wasn’t pay to win, the highest rank was savage and it had mostly cosmetics. 100% agree with you on it being first.

1 Like

Also brute was highest but it got added at the end when they added crates. Relics where pretty cool too.

Rats you figured me out

I agree with this list

My personal list:

Not including map 1 because I didn’t play it and not including map 7 because it hasn’t even been a week, but this is my ranking:

2, 4, 6, 3, 5

Side note: on the “donor crates”, we’ve always had default crates on the store since like map 2. This isn’t new, they’re just called something else now. Denigrating an entire map because of this is pretty immature, it’s such an irrelevant aspect of the map.

2 Likes