Prison Map Six

Prison Map 6

Hey guys! It’s time for the new prison reset!

After Prison resets, you will be put back into the starter rank, your stats will be reset, inventory cleared, and anyone that was banned BEFORE today, will be able to appeal their ban with a lot of leniency. (Meaning, go appeal if you weren’t banned for duping!)

The theme for the new rares is a surprise still. You will have to wait to find out at release!

Release Info:

Sometime on Thursday January 31st, the Prison server will shut down. Testing will start then, but the release will be a few days later, at

2PM EST on Saturday February 2nd.

Anyone that reached FAMOUS on Prison Map 5, will get to join the prison server at 1PM EST. The map will reset again before the official release. This gives them the advantage of seeing the new rares, the new map, and everything else first.

Make sure to come back then! You have a big advantage if you’re online at the time of release. Hope to see you there!

More spoilers and teasers will be coming out soon! Lots of new stuff, get HYPED! Thank you everyone for your patience, there is a LOT coming in the next few months, so keep your eyes peeled.

Thank you to everyone who helped make this reset possible!

MunchyMC Newsletter - January 2019 (feat. Dan the Swag Savage)

Its happening everybody stay calm! :crab::crab::crab:

nice 1 1 1

Finally looking forward for it!

Finally :smiley_cat::smiley_cat::smiley_cat:

Nice. The theme is anime.

HYPE TRAIN :steam_locomotive: :steam_locomotive: :steam_locomotive: tell all your Minecraft friends :smile_cat:

Finally

Looking forward to another great prison map!! Thanks for your hard work Dream! :heart:

pogchamp

i still think you should really rethink giving famous rank people access to the map 1 hour early. by time that one hour is up everyone that wasn’t famous rank isn’t going to have any chance to loot outside because the famous ppl are going to be geared up. you’re going to ruin the map before it even starts

You should learn to read, They get to play the map for 1 hour and then it gets reset for the actual release.

ok in my defense i just woke up and also iirc before when they said that famous would get access an hour early they said nothing about a reset then

yeyeyeyeyeyyeyeyhewuysdcghksjlgkd;

YOU BETTER STREAM KURT. I need to see EVERYTHING

I will :smiley:

8 months later

Coughare you talking about map 3 or something? Ahem… let me explain. Map 4 was p2w, map 5 was space and flying and no outside camping anymore so, I think they ruined map 5 after that and map 4 was a terrible outside world tbh. That was all over the place and yes I did have a stroke but had to correct you :wink:

! :astonished:
!
!
!

Countdown

prison :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

It is by far easier to point out all the bad things than all the good things in each map! I simply appreciate the work that the developers put into making each map! Sure every single map had some issue but sometimes people focus on all of the bad things over the good things :slight_smile: Regardless of map 6 being perfect or trash I appreciate that someone is willing to put a lot of time and effort into coding a gamemode that the rest of the community can enjoy! :heart: