PresRocheYT's Build Team Application

IGN: PresRocheYT

Timezone: EST

Discord Name: PresRoche #7130

How long have you played MunchyMC?: 11 months

How active can you be per week?: I tend to play 20-21 hours a week

**Do you have any punishments on our Network? If so, what for?:**no

Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects:

Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build: My favorite ever was a skyscraper made of half wood and half diamonds and it was in honor of my Minecraft dog who died to a creeper. I have no screenshots of that build sadly.

How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other building plugins?: I’ve used World edit for a long time and have a lot of experience with it but Voxel on the other hand, I might need to learn a thing or two about it.

Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.): My specialty is terraforming, My weakness is detailing

What is your history of building? If applicable, which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past? I have built many things in my 3 years of playing Minecraft but I have never been build on other servers

On a scale of 1-10, how well do you work with others? Please expand upon in your answer: 8 because my friends and I have our own server and I work together pretty well with them but I’m not perfect because sometimes I just log off if I don’t like the build but other than that I’m perfect with working with others

Have you applied for Builder before? If so, what was your reason for denial? How have you looked at improving since? I have not applied for builder before.

First of all, please add a portfolio. Without a portfolio you won’t be considered.
I also recommend you look at some accepted applications as the build you added doesnt meet the qualifications for builder.

3 Likes

-1 Sorry you will not get accepted without a portfolio.

2 Likes

+0 sorry but your build that you had linked isn’t really what munchy is looking for… but I do wish you the best of luck!!!

Hey @PresRocheYT, a portfolio is needed in order to apply for builder rank. Please spend time improving and working on your portfolio.

If you wish to re-apply, please wait 3 months before doing so.

1 Like