Polls of the month December (MEGA MOTHER F***ING POLLS EDITION)

Little long bit of writing

Imma be fr I wanted spiderman to win but let’s face it none of these games knocked me out of the park. Let’s face it you can like sm2’s story better but I feel the first just had something that no other game really did imo. Yes the second had some sick gameplay and seeing venom as playable was so cool. Now totk wasn’t as groundbreaking as the Freeroam gameplay of botw, it has a cool building system ig but nothing that really surprised me like the first, still cool and a worthy competitor against sm2, if it was sm1 vs totk or botw vs sm2 I would lowkey say the first are more deserving of goty.

The real thing that pissed me off wasn’t like previous years with undeserving games winning it like tlou2 or smth but the fact all the other subcategories had the stupidest victors and they ran the event horribly. Mk losing to street fighter was so dumb, Fortnite not winning best ongoing game despite them bringing the ig map back and hitting the games HIGHEST PEAK OF 6.1 MILLION dudes online AT ONCE, spiderman going 0-7, the ads were long as hell and nothing cool besides 1-2 things, valoranr winning best esports, and random unheard of vtuber named “ironmouse” winning content creator of the year :skull:, and more.

Now the category I was most upset by is Yuri Lowenthal not winning gaming va of the year, that’s a robbery. Not only has he managed to voice smoke from mk1 very well and exceed expectations but he put his damn soul into voicing spiderman, that’s also why he’s my favorite spiderman lol.

But the thing that pissed me off the most was the game awards using a screen to queue the devs of baldurs gate 3 to say they only got 30 seconds to make a speech after winning GAME OF THE YEAR and then putting “wrap it up” when the devs were dedicating an award to a developer that died.

The goty awards are so pathetic.

That’s crazy. And also, fall is definitely by far the worst. Where are those votes coming from?!

5 Likes

Fall ain’t too cold or hot where I am and no allergies! Sure it’s a kinda boring color theme but yeah

1 Like

og fortnite

2 Likes

fall is fantastic what is this slander :(

2 Likes

u forgot the FNAF movie

Pet Simulator 99 !!!

3 Likes

Bro I put it on there and the poll wouldn’t upload so I thought it was maybe the options so I kept at it and deleted then if it didn’t work I readded and I must’ve forgot to read the is one because that wasn’t the issue lol

1 Like

Pet sim 99 is unironically a good game ngl

3 Likes

we got so bored of prison we out here playing pet sim 99

2 Likes

I’ve been watching you guys play it :sob:

1 Like

It appears when talking to someone in DMs I forgot to add a poll so 1 extra one for you guys at the bottom of the community polls by bnxu!

2 Likes