[POLL] How many times have you obtained forum badge: Nice Topic?

Ever since the first time the forum badge Nice Topic was earned in October of 2016 by fbm, it has been earned 1490 times by people multiple times. To acquire said badge, you need to have a topic popular enough to be liked at least 10 times. To check how many times you have obtained it, go to: https://www.munchymc.com/forums/badges/18/nice-topic?username= and fill in your forums username at the end. For instance, mine would be: https://www.munchymc.com/forums/badges/18/nice-topic?username=beelzebeel. The reason I am making a topic about this is for the fun of it (and because it’s hard to sort who has had the most Nice Topics awarded to.) I like doing polls like these to find out odd information, and I think it keeps it more livelier around here when there’s more things other than just simple announcements, or discussions. Not to say polls aren’t simple discussions, but they are far more interesting then the run of the mill topic in my opinion. To get on with the reason you clicked on this topic, here is “How many times have you obtained forum badge: Nice Topic?” by @Beelzebeel:

• 10+

0 voters

If you have achieved more than 10 Nice Topic badges, I think it’d be cool to explain about the topics that got you to there. The same for anybody who has achieved it before.

I think it’s cool to analyze this type of stuff, even though I am not a Forum Moderator (not like a Forum Moderator is gonna analyze how many people have achieved a badge) or anything. I appreciate you munchers who actually read through this type of stuff. It makes me feel like I am not a loner. Not to end on a sorrow note, if you have any ideas for other polls, feel free to comment (or reply I guess…) below. I’d appreciate if this post got Nice Topic, and if it does, I’ll do another poll on Nice Reply. Remember, have a good day or you’ll have a coconut thrown at the back of your head and fall into a coma and become a Kiwi-desperate turtle named Kiwi and change your middle name to Da.

:heart:

8 Likes

I have mostly gotten my “nice topic” badges from my survival interviews. Most of them get 10 likes and I have made quite a lot of them :slight_smile:

:)

I really like your polls so keep it up :heart:

5 Likes

32 total :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Half of them being click bait ^

9 Likes

41 times hehe

5 Likes

15 because bwdim

5 Likes

I have a whopping 2 nice topic badges

5 Likes

30 or smth i think

5 Likes

5 Times…

5 Likes

I got it once for: Some Places To Get Loot In Survival Games!

5 Likes

1 for me showing my amazing map arts
another for just a picture of everyone glitched into the ground in survival

5 Likes

I was scrolling and accidentally hit 8 lmao
I’ve hit a total of 2 by only a day of being in the forums :)

4 Likes

you make me feel bad that i didn’t use the forums when i registered :(’

regardless, that is actually poggers, wonder how many times that has happened to people

4 Likes

Don’t really know but it simple since this community is really welcoming and friendly :)

4 Likes

from my research which is looking at the poll result, you either don’t get it or get it alot of times

4 Likes