PolicyBubble’s Event Team Application

IGN: PolicyBubble

Timezone: Central European

How often can you host events: I think I can host pretty often cause I don’t do so much in my free time so I can spend a lot of my time on munchy. And I am good at not forgetting to host events when I am online so I can do it regularly.

What sets you apart from other applicants: I think that most people want to be in the event team because they think its fun playing events, but I want to be in the event team because I like to see other people having fun while playing. That’s what I think is the most important thing to do when you are a member of the event team. To make other players have as much fun as possible. And to be nice to everyone. And to build a strong and happy community.

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member:
I can bring passion, positivity, enjoyment to every single player on the server. from a tiny new player to the whole staff team. I can bring happiness and love and many fun events. And most of all compassion.

Why do you want to be on the event team:
I want everyone to have as fun as possible when they are playing events. Even if they lose. and because events are a great way to build up the community and to make friends. And i know that being in the event team has a lot of responsibility, but I think I am ready for it.

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E. Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.):
One time when I was on munchy and I joined an event that Zelkam hosted and he was so funny in the chat. He was commentating the whole event and I laughed so much. That inspired me to think that one day I can be as funny as he was. So other players can laugh as much as I did.

Anything else you would like to add:
I can do different event commands and here are some examples:

/Host
It is used to host events

/Broadcast
It is used to let everyone on the server know that I am hosting an event

/Eventtpall
Its send an invite so the players can join.

/Eventkick
It kicks a player if he/she is rude or misbehaving

/Eventtphere
It sends a tp request to a selected player

Im going to give you a -0.8 i have never seen you on. But you are in a eu time zone which is great for eu players.
Nonetheless goodluck :four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

Thank you for the feedback :grinning:

Goodluck with your application. :P

I never see you on so -1.

i try to be on as much as i can

Application denied. Unfortunately, we don’t feel like you meet the activity requirements to become an event team member.

Esio