PolicyBubble`s Build Application

IGN and past IGN’s: PolicyBubble
Discord username: PolicyBubble#9793
How long have you played MunchyMC?: I started playing in 2017 I think and I think the server is a great server with a great community.
Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects:

Please tell us more about your FAVORITE and PROUDEST build: Its Probably the house. I used quite a lot of time to figure out how it would look and how big and everything. and I actually while building it destroyed the whole thing many times and started over because I didn’t like how to looked. I have more builds that I am proud of but I built them a long time ago on a creative server and I can’t remember the ip to the server so I lost all of them. but I do remember a city that I built and I was very proud of that too.
How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other relevant plugins?: To be honest, I am not an expert with World Edit but I know the basics and I am good to build without.
Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc): I think that I am best at building terrain, forests and stuff like that. My weakness is probably detailing.
What is your history of building? Which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past? when I started playing Minecraft and I logged on my first ever creative world the thing I did first was to build. I built and built on many different servers and could not stop. I got a lot of advice and many friends on creative servers. Then I stopped building so much an focused more on pvp skills, After a year I started building again and now I want to apply because I think I am ready to take a step further. I haven’t been in a build team before.
Describe yourself: My name is PolicyBubble and I like playing basket and make music. I am a male and I love helping people. I also very social and creative. I hope you consider my application and I hope that might have all the things and skills that I need to be in the MunchyMc Build Team. Thank you.

Copied build. I mean it looks almost the same. The house is made by a YouTuber named Rizzial. https://youtu.be/lOXje_BxRQM

Please don’t copy builds :confused: https://gyazo.com/b079ff9ba9179b73aee860e2108130a5

Stolen builds. Instant denial.

2 Likes

Stealing builds is never a good idea, and even if you didn’t steal this one, #1 it’s not that good, and #2 you would need at least 4 more builds to have a chance at being accepted.

I hope you learn your lesson :wink:

Please refrain from spamming the forums.

Please refrain from spamming the forums.

I was just giving advice to people, I had no intention of spamming. Sorry.

Regards, Alterva.

1 Like