PN5's Staff Application

PREREQUISITE CHECKLIST : (answer the following)

- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?:
Yes, I have.

- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?:
Yes, I use OBS to record with 144hz.

- Are you able to download and use TeamSpeak 3?:
Yes.

ONLY ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS IF YOU’VE ANSWERED ‘YES’ TO ALL OF THE ABOVE

IGN:
PN5

Timezone:
Central Time Zone

Languages Spoken:
English, and Arabic.

How active can you be per week?
Every week I can play at least 28 hours
Monday-Thursday: 4-8 hours a day
Friday-Sunday: 5-9 hours a day

When did you join MunchyMC and what made you stay?
I Started effectively playing Munchy back in the late spring of 2018. I had begun playing jail and it was one of my preferred game modes. From that point forward, I’ve extended to Kitpvp, and afterward as of late, Woolwars. What made me stay was the network and the accuracy of the game modes and their updates. It was entirely agreeable to play these game modes with consistent updates seeing new things into the worker. The people group was exceptionally decent. I was invited by a few people and made a couple of companions on Prison.

Do you have any punishments on our network? If so; please describe your side of story:
I have no punishments on the network and server.

Do you have any past moderating experience? If so, briefly describe it:
I do. In 2013, I used to play in a notable worker where I was elevated to Helper and, subsequent to getting various advancements, I became Head-Admin. We used to have 50-150 players day by day. Sadly, the site which gave the worker its acclaim passed on, alongside the worker. I was likewise staff on another worker. I began as a Builder and wound up directing it since the staff group comprised of developers. It had somewhere in the range of 25 and 100 players day by day. The worker despite everything exists, except it’s generally vacant at this point. At that point, I was a functioning player in 2016 on a worker where I got elevated to Chat-Mod; sooner or later, I turned into a Moderator lastly got Co-Owner. As the Owner was once in a while on, the other Co-Owner and I ran the worker. Lamentably, the Owner, who ended up being a youthful child, quit paying for the worker without telling any of us. At long last, I was an assistant on this worker between the long periods of March and April. I realize it is an exceptionally brief timeframe, yet during that time I took in a great deal of things. I know about the orders I have to direct this worker, and with LogBlock.

Do you have any anticheat experience?
Truly I have been working with heaps of modules just anticheat I have utilized was Spartan simple consistently educated us regarding any susp conduct of a player and would log it for us

My insight into hacks are underneath (going to list hacks what individuals could use in fleece wars)

KIllaura= Basically makes quality around the client and whoever enters the air will be hit by the client simple to detect*

Aimbot= Well the name says practically what it will be it permits the client to bolt on an objective

Crits=Allows the client to automaticly hit basic hits simple to distinguish as a result of quick battles

Bhop= Allows the client hop farther than typically conceivable it is anything but difficult to distinguish in light of the fact that the clients hops stands apart from ordinary bounces

Fly=Name says everything permits the client to fly really simple to distinguish

Reach= Allows the client to hit farther than 2.5 squares

Speed= Allows the client to run quicker than regularly conceivable

Please link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC:
I have reported many hackers. Here is a video I made (This is my second channel.) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_81aqMPldY

What have you contributed to MunchyMC so far as a non-staff member?
Truly, before I was a staff part I was continually assisting players in-game, facilitating occasions for the network to appreciate with my Legend rank. I would likewise have smaller than usual occasions in/twist field. I would do pvp and things like that. I have an inclination that I have a decent attitute towards getting players out and causing them to feel like they are living it up.

How will MunchyMC benefit from your presence on our staff team?
There are numerous reasons why I would profit the staff group, Here is a rundown of them.

Development:

I am extremely full grown for my age, I wouldn’t be harmful at all and on the off chance that somebody was being mean or poisonous, I would manage it in a develop way and wouldn’t be harmful in any capacity. I wouldn’t maltreatment for a companion to make him win in like an occasion or get murders unjustifiably and so on. I would be reasonable for everybody and I could never manhandle.

Trust:

As I said already I could never mishandle or successfully make my companions win or things like that. I am an extremely dependable individual and I could never manhandle my trust.

Recording:

At whatever point I get a boycott or I quiet somebody I generally get a type of proof, on the off chance that it’d recording or screenshotting. This is supposing that somebody comes into ts and says they have been bogus restricted I would have evidence of why they were prohibited.

Collaboration

I work very well in a group, You can skip thoughts of new highlights and things like that of one another. It’s likewise better to be in a group so in the event that you aren’t certain on something you can generally twofold check.

Action

I realize I haven’t been dynamic at all as of late, I have now completed my tests so I will be dynamic by and by and help the network as much as Possible.

Experience

I have had a great deal of past understanding, I have been staff before on this system (Helper). I realize what’s in store by and large along these lines I consider I would be qualified for the position. In all my experience(s), I trust I realize what to do in many situations.

How do you work when in a team?
I think I work modestly inside a group. My Job is very group arranged and we depend on one another to get the chance to have Happy Costumers and making it a Visit people can recall. I have a feeling that I adequately comprehend the obligation of others depending on you to do your part to ensure that everything runs easily. I likewise feel that Communicating with individual colleagues is significant and managing everything well. I believe having the option to follow administration and obey is a significant thing while at the same time working inside a group also.
The hardest hack to recognize would be reach and altered knockback. It’s something that can scarcely be messed with. You can set your span to 3.1 so you a tad of a bit of leeway over your rival however it’s not observable. Something very similar with knockback, the humblest of progress can have a major effect. It’s harder to tell on the off chance that somebody is hacking when there is such a little contrast between a typical player’s range and knockback. On the off chance that somebody that is expanding their range to a .1 extraordinary, it’s exceptionally difficult to tell. Fortunately, we have Ares that can get a portion of these things.

If you have applied for staff on our network before, why were you turned down? How have you worked to improve on your previous reason for denial?
This is my first time applying for staff on this server.

6 Likes

I overall don’t play survival but your application is really well put together! +1 from me. Good luck!

+1 more detail than Boop Sounds texture pack

For now, I think I’m going to give this application an 0.7. I appreciate some of the details put into the application. However, we’re only one hour off in timezone, and I haven’t really noticed you talking in survival’s chat a lot, or been online auctioning things or whatnot. I also would’ve liked to see a breakdown of the 28 hours you can be online, per day and such. There is also some formatting issues near the bottom - the last question is duplicated, which could’ve been caught with a proofread. But, your experience would help make you a good mod, and I wish you the best of luck!

1 Like

+1 from me! Good luck!

Ok thank you! I just fixed it I didn’t mean to write it twice.

+1 I feel like this like this application is great!
-Your always online
-You are nice to everyone/welcome everyone.
-Helps new players
-#PN5Forstaff

+1 Seems like a very good player to add to the staff team, very much

P r o f r e s h i o n a l

+1 for me, I really like this application it’s very detailed and well done.
You’re a really nice guy, I can tell that from working with you in Survival. Even though we’re teammates I assure you this answer is not biased.
Good Luck!

Everyone thank you so much for the love! I woke up in a hour ago and I see a lot of support! Thank you again!

+2
Detailed
Active player
Helpful
Polite

Hi!

I have never seen you talk in chat, which is really weird since you joined in 2018. The application is detailed, but a little hard to read, because the lay-out is quite chaotic. (This might just be me). You could always edit this, of course.

I would recommend talking more in chat, and communicating with others to get to know people, and to get people to know you.

Because of this, I will give this application a neutral rating.

Good Luck! :smiley:

1 Like

Hello, this is a detailed and a professional application but one thing that catches my eye is hours. You said that you could be active for 28 hours a week ; that is almost 1/5 of your time a week and I’m not sure that if You get accepted that You actually could be active for 28 hours. I, personally, wouldn’t advise anyone to spend so much time for a video game. However, I cannot control your private life and I wish You the best luck with the application. It’s a +0.5 from me.

Hey PN5! As others have said you’ve only become a bit more active in chat very recently (which is a great start btw!) and you’ve clearly put effort into this application. My biggest tip would be to improve your formatting by adding spaces between questions and organising your answers into clear paragraphs as it would make the information much more digestible and, as Serpp said, less chaotic.
Overall, this is +0.7 for me as I think you can be more involved in the community :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you everyone with the feedback. I have been active everyday about 4 hours a day. Also I said I can play at least 28 hours a week. I play 4+ hours everyday. Thank you everyone for the feedback again and have a great day!

1 Like

I made it easier to make it readable. Also, I have been on the server everyday 4-7 hours.

2 Likes

Super detailed application and well put together, +1

Good luck :slight_smile:

1 Like

This application is a wow! +10. You respect all players, and very active! Great grammar, and so much details! Good luck my friend!

1 Like

I rate this application a 9/10 or 10/10. This application is very detailed! Its my first day on the survival and I am going to apply also.

1 Like

I’ve seen you on a lot lately, you have been very friendly and polite, and you seem to be an active part of the community right now! Your application has a lot of details and seems to be improved from the read-ability standpoint. I agree with most of the others and will average out at a +0.8!

2 Likes