Plebicon's Staff Event Team Application

IGN:
Plebicon

Timezone:
CST
How often can you host events:
I can host every weekday past 2pm and i can host on weekends at any time
What sets you apart from other applicants:
I am Well equipped to host events because i have experience hosting events in the past. I also don’t lash out at people and
i have been told how enjoyable i am to be around and i will provide a fun and safe environment for those who participate in the events I host.
What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member:
I can bring a well atmosphere and make the events fun but also fare to the people that are participating.
What do you think your reputation is like within the community?
I am someone who people look up to and i also am a good source of information, when people ask me a question i am known to answer the question in good manner. i have experience being staff, and people who i moderated liked it when i logged on and i enjoy chilling and talking to people yet i can be strict when needed
Why do you want to be on the event team:
I enjoy hosting events and i thought it would be fun but also provide a good responsibility to have.
Give us one strength and one weakness that you have:
One strength i have is i can make experiences fun and i am a very social person and i enjoy hanging out with people. one weakness i have is i am not a great spelling or/and grammar (as you can probably tell)
Using your own experiences, give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E., Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.): Once i had a staff member call me a beast while i was doing parkour and that was pretty cool.

Anything else you would like to add:
I’m a very friendly person at heart however i can be strict when needed. I love playing on munchymc and i would love to be given a chance to be staff thanks! o/

I suggest detailing your application better but Good Luck!!!

Hey there Plebicon, everything you have in your application is good but I would suggest detailing it a bit more.

Good Luck

I feel as though you are a fairly unknown player within the community and also as others have said, you haven’t detailed your application very well