Please delete this application Staff

IGN and past IGN’s:Skeppy_PooDoopoo, DucksAreBetter_L, HyplemX, JustKailey, DuckyPixel, SemiBabyDuck, Kinda_Baby_Duck, DuckABow, (not gonna say this one because its my channel name lol), kw2018, and last kw2017 (i like ducks xD)

Timezone:EDT

Discord username:DucksAreBetterL#5398

How long have you played MunchyMC?:Around 1 and a half months

Please link a portfolio of all your most recent builds: https://imgur.com/a/zS1jzAR

Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build: Im not too creative but i think that if i get accepted i can learn more on the way!

How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other relevant plugins?: been using it. i know almost all the commands!

Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.):best: probably with the outline. weakness: being creative. but i think the other builders can help me!

What is your history of building? Which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past? None

Describe yourself:Im nice, Mature, Love to help people, I love to code, and i love to build in minecraft even though im not the best at it.

1 Like

Hey dude some things
1st you need to have experience in order to join the build team
2 use this format (click the pencil and edit your application)
IGN and past IGN’s:

Timezone:

Discord username:

How long have you played MunchyMC?:

Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects:

Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build:

How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other relevant plugins?:

Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.):

What is your history of building? Which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past?

Describe yourself:

2 Likes

You need to use the correct format to even be considered

2 Likes

Please use the correct format.

2 Likes

sorry im new i didnt know there was a format.
<3

1 Like

Just edit your application with the 3 dots on the bottom of your post, then click on the pencil. Please do not make another application

2 Likes

ik i did that

1 Like

Even though you haven’t been on Munchy that long, and you don’t have that many builds; if those builds really took you 10 minutes, I’d be interested in seeing what you could do for the server. +0.5

2 Likes

Thanks <3

1 Like

Btw the first took me like 41:56 mins. Took me that long because i didn’t know what to build.

1 Like

your builds are nice but I think they are not exactly what the team needs
try building some bigger things with more than 1 structure

2 Likes

Add more info into the application, the build that you have shown are really simple to build add more builds (make them bigger, I mean houses are good and all but if you get the position you will have to build things like kit pvp/prison/survival maps, lobbys). Your account was created only 14 hours ago, get to know the community better before applying.

Be active on the server and the forums and practice building more detailed/compicated builds (Practice Makes Perfect) and you might be able to get the position but for now its a -1 from me.

1 Like

its his forums account only

1 Like

Yeah I know but 1 and 1/2 mounths isn’t that much either.

1 Like

Builders dont need a lot of play time on the server

1 Like

Actually, 1. I created my forums account 14 hours ago. Iv been playing the server for longer. I lost my info to my old forum account. If you want to talk to me about it, or tell me anything, the least you can do is check your facts. Thank you, have a nice day.

Withdrawn by applicant.