Player Report? Kind of. Just a question on a situation

So there is this guy on Survival, his name is Alec2109, being overall toxic. Prior to this, a guy named HankTank242 was offering a free hut, which was pretty nice of him. Alec2109, said he would take it and proceeded to claim it. HankTank242 didn’t want him to claim it, and after he claimed it, Hank said he didn’t want it claimed. But Alec kept going on and on about how he gave it to him, and I tried during this time to settle things down and ask Alec to unclaim it because it’s disrespecting someones wishes, they went on and on, and Alec wouldn’t listen to me, even going on multiple times saying STFU and Shut up, and eventually Hank said a swear because Alec was pushing him for at least a hour. He got muted and has not talked sense. And a mod came on and said that Alec could maybe build him a new house, but Hank wanted his house, his original house, and Alec didn’t care saying that that was what I thought and not what Hank wanted, but know he is muted. What would you do it this situation?

1 Like

Publicly stone Hank.

4 Likes

I’d honestly just be really mad and yell at the mod.

+1 honestly