PlanetLunar [Events]

IGN and past IGN’s: PlanetLunar and NekkoMouse15

Timezone: North America - Eastern Standard Time

How often can you host events: everyday from 5pm-11pm

What sets you apart from other applicants: I am hard working, a risk taker, honest, loyal and fun to work with.

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member: I used to be an events host for another game called habbo where I moved up from regular host to events assistant to events manager and I really wanted to host for a minecraft server as a new experience.

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E. Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.): Showing up ahead of time for your event which you are about to host and Welcoming the players to the game.

Anything else you would like to add: I worked as an events host for the fansite I worked at for 6 years and hqve lots of expierence in hosting events.

1 Like

I have never seen you on. You just posted your application 1 minute after joining xD. I would get to know the community before applying. Anyway, good luck!

I understand you have not seen me around but actually Ive been on more recently, I have inactive due to personal issue’s and whenni first joined was before halloween so around mid october-ish none the less I promise to be more active and get used to tbe community. Thank You! And it was nice meeting you. :slight_smile:

You could bold the questions first. Go on the MunchyMC Teamspeak or Minecraft server to get people to know you. Also, there are some grammar mistakes. -1 Good luck!

Hiya Lunar!
Here’s what I think:
-Bold your questions (so they stand out)
-Try to put some more detail into the application!
-You are relatively new to the server, so get more involved in the TeamSpeak and Discord!
I wish you the best of Luck!

-1 im sorry lol.
Never seen you. Not active, joined a week ago. No one else knows you.
Maybe get to actually know the community before applying :confused: