PirateMincraft builder Application

IGN and past IGN’s:PirateMincraeft
\

Timezone: eastern

Discord username: Kingtuttyler

How long have you played MunchyMC?:1 year

Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects

![image|690x388](upload://qoROL2KS76KhsCFAgoI9PyzdW3

Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build: i built a kitpvp without world edite and i am pretty proud of it.

How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel, and other building plugins?:I am experienced with world edit pretty well but I am not experienced with voxel but i will learn it.

Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.):

What is your history of building? Which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past?
I have not worked for any sever before but I am wanting to get into building for severs and i think i would be a great new player add to the team

If you don’t show your builds here it is unlikely your application will be accepted. People usually make a portfolio of their builds with an imgur album and you can also upload pictures directly onto your post.

i
did know

Unfortunately using plagiarized builds will lead to an instant denial of your application. You took those images from the internet.

1 Like

Stolen builds, instant denial :-1:

2 Likes

Stolen builds…

lmao how did you find the images online did you image search?

Yeah if you right click the image (on chrome at least) then a “Search google for image” option appears and you can see the pages with matching images.

yeah was able to right click to search surprising how quick it took to find them the poster could’ve done a better job of stealing the images since there are ways to change an image so you cant find it in an image search

1 Like

Plagiarism, this application will get instantly denied. Look at the accepted builder applications to see where the standard is at.

Nice!

1 Like