/play or portal spawn: Pink Carpet

Starting location: White Carpet

Max players: 24

Build Limit: y 141

Build Height: y 143

End Portal Count: 59

Parkour Material: Diamond Block

Builder(s): Beelzebeel

Download: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ZPPEZj3LmMz44dSHmUKP2Rk72XQsYPOx/view?usp=sharing

Screenshots

-

-
-

Notes: This is my initial Wool Wars map submission, following my experiment of what I should add to this concept of a map of this style. Quoting the notes of the previous post:

“This map is an experiment for me how to make a map for WoolWars. I am not expecting this map to be the best or the worst. This map was completed in a limited amount of time, and is not my best work.
This map will be remade, so please do not copy this idea! Thanks :heart: !”

This map was spent with near identical the amount of time as the predecessor of this concept, and unlike the previous, this map is not an experiment, and is the legitimate map submission. Quoting the following as truth “This map will be remade, so please do not copy this idea! Thanks :heart: !”. I believe I spent enough time to make this my best work out of everything I’ve submitted, and I am open to criticism of all the sort. This post will be maintained to the best of it’s ability until further notice. Thank you, and good day!

:heart:

6 Likes

+55555555 I love it so much! Perfect for wool wars pvping. I also loved watching pink sheep back in like 2016. I really hope this comes on the server. Nice Build :)))))))))))))))))))

2 Likes

Thank you for the compliment!

1 Like

Edit: Nevermind, ignore what I said previously (about editing your previous topic but it’s closed alr).

1 Like

This is a Massive improvement from the last build and i love it!

However there are still 0 perfectly trimmed mustaches in this build

1 Like

This is kinda cursed but I like it.

1 Like

Now this version is way way way way way better than the last one!

+1111

1 Like

Massive improvement from the last, I really like the layered platforms. All I can suggest is perhaps add some more detail into the walls rather than one block, and maybe try fill in the middle a bit more? Nonetheless, pretty good map, I hope to see it added

3 Likes

Huge improvement from last time. There is too much pink and wood in the map. Try to be more creative to use different colored blocks.

1 Like

This looks super cool! I would love to play on it! Add a cute sheep to fill the middle maybe so it doesn’t look that empty but even if it stays empty, I love the asthetic so much omg :O

1 Like

This is slightly horrifying, but I can’t look away, so I suppose that makes it a fun map! +1 lmao

1 Like

I love the concept and Idea since I used to watch Pink Sheep a lot, but the map seems a bit boring since you don’t have much variation in platforms and just overall blocks used. +0.75

Hey there,

Unfortunately your submission has been unsuccessful this time. We are always delighted any time we get new maps from players and we’d love to see you submit some more!

Thank you for your submission :)