Old thingy

nevermind please ignore this don’t worry about it this was too long ago pls thank you very much

4 Likes

I 100% agree. Sumo is terrible with stick, and takes no skill. munchy is the only server that has stick that I know of and everyone hates it. the only reason why people vote it is to be trolls, I don’t think that anyone genuinely thinks it’s good.

the stick option is there so bbh and skeppy fanboys have a chance as we all know they are low iq objects lacking the ability to aim and click.

-1…

idk I kinda like hitting bbh and skeppy fanboys with a stick. :relieved:

2 Likes

The stick option is part of another type of map, that people think of as “too easy”, because it involves throwing off the opponent 3 times in 5 rounds to win against that player.
But the stick is not the only tool used on that small bridge simulating the combat in a german bedwars environment, it is the blocks, the ability to MLG Block your way back into the game.
Both get 8 of these, that get back into their inventory after 5 seconds pass.

The people on munchy don’t see the skill requirement in a gamemode, that doesn’t have the same combat mechanics as what they are used to, that it also uses w-tapping and strafing.

what?

~Ned

1 Like

yo just because you pingers get knocked off in 2 hits with sticks doesn’t mean the other people who aren’t pingers can’t get a chance to win

I think that game mode was just made up in one of your minecraft dreams you have

No, it actually already exists on another server, that has gamemodes, that look like you are training, for example fast bridging, where you try to overcome your personal record.
I don’t remember the name of the server, but I know, it’s a german server and any american kid I invited there had connection issues, pretty much not getting the same experience as me.

stick >>>

definitely from a minecraft dream you had…

2 Servers with the same gamemodes but with different map design, one that has 100 slots and is always full and the other has 50 players in a lobby for these gamemodes to open a room for them to join, where you actually struggle to get into one, yes, all a dream.

1 Like

you use a lot of commas

2 Likes

Ehh… I like it when I get like 10 people to spam stick option at the last second. This happens very rarely, but it’s fun. However, sticks I guess take no skill to knock 'em off the sumo arena.

YO FACTS! lmao

English is a hard language, when you don’t know when to place a comma, I mean, in my language, you know when to place one, because the comma also got a system of main line, sub line, sub line of sub line and counting, which English only seems to have counting and sometimes in the middle of a sentence, when it doesn’t make sense, because so many commas before were not placed.

Oh and in front of these words need to be a comma: “, because”, “, too.”, “, but”
“too” can be used another way, but in the context of replacing “as well as”, it needs to have a comma in front.

lets, fricking, go, to, the, park, together, and, we, can, go, on, the, swings,

Petition to replace no stick option with kb X stick??

8 Likes

I mean, it’s an option that rarely EVER gets picked. So I don’t see the point of removal.