Petition to get me put in a cage

This all took place on KitPvP btw

Recently EsioTrot started a waterdrop event on KitPvP. During this event I died, and so I was allowed, along with others, to be put in a glass cage over the event to watch. We were told to use /spawn to leave. I decided not to leave, and instead bask in the glory of being in the cage. Soon, I was alone in the cage. I was the only person in this beautiful, wonderful cage. I decided to gloat in chat, saying proudly that I was alone in a glass cage. That’s when the EsioTrot took me out of the cage, saying that those were the rules.
I’d like to be put back in the cage. I don’t care if it’s the same cage or not, and I don’t care where the cage is, I just want to be put back all alone in a cage. Thank you for reading, and hopefully an exception to the rules can be made and I can live my dream of being in the cage.
I don’t have a change.org account and I don’t want to make one, so you can go here to “sign” the petition. Bad, or any other staff member that has the authority to put me back in a cage for good, if you’re reading this, please make a young man’s dream come true and put me back in a cage on KitPvP.

Signed, M8Q

(My petition is here in case you forgot)

1 Like

That’s quite the kink brocrafter :smile_cat:

8 Likes

What happens when you log out

1 Like

I’m getting BBH helmet vibes.

As a response to “What happens when you log out” :
I guess that’d be an issue. Hopefully there’d be a work-around for it though. Hopefully.

As a response to “I’m getting BBH helmet vibes.” :
Yes, that’s a perfect descriptor. I want my cage back!

1 Like

We’re not supposed to leave players in the event world, but I’m glad you like being in the spectator cage :smile: If I’m online and hosting an event, you can ask to be in the cage and I’ll make your wishes come true :smile: (only for the duration of the event though :pensive:)

4 Likes

Thanks! That’s all I ask. The spectator cage is still goin strong! :smile:

3 Likes

I can put you in a cage… When u gonna be on?