Peremils staff Application

IGN: peremil05

Timezone: Sweden

Can you record and upload videos with good quality? I have a elgato hd60 s so I can record if I need to.

Server(s) you would like to moderate: kitpvp

How active can you be per week? I can be active 4 days per week.

Do you have any past moderating experience? If so, briefly describe it: no I have applied before but they say I am too young.

What is your knowledge of MunchyMC? I joined the server because I saw that skippy made a video on this server were he was applying for staff and I thought that the guy talking had a beautiful voice so I don’t really have any knowledge of the server.

Do you have any Anticheat experience? I don’t really know what you mean so if you mean if I have been stopped because of Anticheat then its a no. if you mean if I know what it is then it is a yes.

Link videos of hackers that you have recorded and/or reported on MunchyMC: yes

Languages spoken: Swedish and english

Describe your contributions to MunchyMC thus far? I haven’t done much but i thought of making a support ticket.

What is your greatest strength? I really like helping people and I can give them a guide of the server like were to find stuff and find hackers but i don’t really know the commands for everything but i am sure ill figure it out

Comment on your ability to work within a team: i like to split upp so we cover a big area in a small amount of time like one goes to kitpvp and one goes to prison like that.

What is your experience and knowledge of hacks? i know a lot of different hack for example auto soup, speed hacks, fly, x-ray, and more

i hope this was a good applications and it would make my day if i would to become staff :grinning:

Staff applications are currently closed; please wait until they reopen to create an application.