People should be able to buy STAFF

People should be able to buy STAFF; here is why.

The community would benefit very well from this, for multiple reasons.

1. The server would be able to acquire more money to put towards the server and also paying the staff.
    This will make the community a better place to be as it will have a higher budget to spend on it.
  2. The new staff will be able to help the server by banning hackers and helping new players. The new
    staff will also be able to ban other staff members who buy the rank and are abusing their privileges.
  3. The people in the community will be happy as they have perms and a flashy prefix.

Prices:
These are the prices i think are appropriate
Helper: £10
JMod: £25
Mod: £30
SMod:£50
Admin: £75
Developer: £100
Owner :£200

This is my idea hope you like!!

1 Like

Nononononono

:smirk_cat:lets get this bread

4 Likes

The amount of mods replying right now lol

Yes, we did.

Yes, we did.

Yes, we did.

How much would forum mod be :thinking:

Also @GoldenDonut01 don’t make too many troll posts, you can get in big trouble for that.

1 Like

Yeah 5 more dollars I could’ve been mod…

Lemme list the reasons why this is bad

1. people aren’t being vetted before being mod, this means someone who is completely horrible and toxic can ban people who slightly annoy them
  2. developer and owner ranks basically have complete control of the server and can do anything they like
  3. just no

You should be

1 Like

Yes, we did.

~Ned

No, I didn’t

+1 good idea this is how I got my ranks

1 Like

No… That’s a foolish idea. Why on earth would you sell that for actual currency? It’d be a lot more accurate to sell the ranks for muffins instead. BadBoyHalo would much appreciate that compared to disgusting pieces of metal with random engravings on them.

how much for joshy helper?

4 Likes

You may now stop spamming troll topics.