People being toxic

I mean really, at this point everyone in the avoid clan is teaming against me and targetting me in events and on kitpvp. The server is UNPLAYABLE WHEN YOU CONSTANTLY HAVE PEOPLE AT SPAWN TRYING TO KILL YOU SPECIFICALLY. Can you PLEASE do something about this as it ruins the whole server for me as they bounty me turning the whole server against me and i never do anything to them PLEASE DO SOMETHING

1 Like

This happens in a lot of server and i know its pretty bad its like the worst
But its a kitpvp server and if they didn’t cheat or say bad things in chat it’s not againts the rules i guesse
what am saying is i don’t think the staff can do anything
but i dont know maybe they will help and i hope they will

Since they bounty you, you can just go out and get killed very fast, should make them lose their tokens fast if they still try to bounty you.
Targeting and teaming are bad things in a free-for-all game mode.
The only way to fight against this on Munchy is to make friends, get to team with others and try to steer the trouble away from you. (My story: I was trolling someone in Purgatory who then made his whole team target me in KitPvP for a whole year. The 5 hours trolling were worth it.)
You can try to get tokens and get crowd controlling kits like Vacuum and Switcher.
(One funny story to Switcher: I got chased by 3 titans, one was on 3 kills and the other two were just chasing me. One of the two fell off and the one with the 3 kills used his jump, but the second before he landed on me, I switched with his partner and he killed him instantly, I was stuck in laughter for another 4 Minutes)
Also sometimes it’s the kit of why the whole server chases you, take another, like PVP, and see if they let you be.

2 Likes

Well I mean, you’ve clearly done something to upset them xD

ok tgey stopped but still theye wre so annoyng

host simon says

no

:c meanie

Ah, getting teamed on really sucks, that’s why I prefer a gamemode where it’s disallowed to team with more than 1 other person. I can take a 2v1, so I mean… it’s a personal preference.

avoid on top

I have had the exact (different players that weren’t the one who were targeting you) 5 people target me for 2 weeks, so I just didn’t play. :)

I am in avoid, what is ur ign?

If you use the sponges to go onto the roof you can launch far away from spwn

Hey, there is a solution to this. These 2 words can solve anything: cross and bow. Use the crossbow kit in water to bowspam these toaster heads and BOOM.

don’t do it

They will claim to be truced. (trucing is teaming for a short instance, the truce is gone when the party they truced against is gone, when they don’t fight each other afterward, they are teamed)

Hi @LittleePoliceBoi !
I think in all games where it has competition involved people tend to get a little toxic.
My suggestions to your problem:
1.If you had do anything that made them upset, apologize for that.
2.Don’t 2v1 or 3v1 them if u dont want to get 2v1ed or 3v1ed.
3.Ask them why they are targetting u and ask them to stop.
4.Play a kit with high mobility , so you can run away if ur getting teamed on or just targetted in general.
You can also gather up with some of your friends or people that you truce with or even your clan and fight them (this might make them target u more).

2 Likes
  1. Doesn’t work, you can apologize however you want, they target you on a whim without a reason.
  2. He is playing solo, else he wouldn’t make this post.
  3. Flawed like the first point.
  4. Flawed, he needs lots of tokens to get something like Falcon, Titan or Slingshot, this requires lots of kills he won’t get because of the targeting. He can only use Archer, which might be a reason for the feeling of being targeted by the whole server. He has to stay with high defence kits and vanish within a crowd of regular players.
1 Like

Thanks for your answer to my reply, i will explain why i feel that my suggestions work.
1.I mean i don’t think people are really like that and if u apologize and talk to them to solve the issue all should be fine.
2. U can easily 2v1 anyone if their doing a 1v1 and u start critting them from behind , and that may cause u to get targetted because that’s a little annoying.
3.Asking to stop might work might not depending on the person , but it’s still worthy of a try. I mean if someone message’s me to stop fighting them i will do it.There’s plenty of other people on the server to fight with.
4. He can easily /vote and get a free kit token.

1 Like

We’re talking about TOXIC people.

None of these will ever work on a TOXIC player.

1 Like