Penguinplayz Media Rank Application Vol.2

Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcRjkkEFRnBvX2PVlLHkwWA

Number of subs: 43,680

Average number of views per vid: My videos normally average around 200 - 350 views

How long you have been creating content for Munchy or other servers: I’ve made content on different servers for a year now.

Servers for which you have created content: The servers that I have created content for are Hypixel, Munchymc, Mineplex, and The Hive

What do you feel would make you a good candidate for Media on MunchyMC?
The last time I made an application for this server I talked about the nice staff and players but I didn’t even know the half of it yet. In the past month, I have met the most interactive staff and met the best community I have ever seen. It doesn’t matter if you play prisons wool wars or kit pvp everyone on every game is so nice. An example of this is the first time I got an ultra-rare in the outside on prisons everyone was trying to help me out and telling me to /logout to hide when I get back on with the ultra-rare I will have a lot less competition bringing it back. I have also grown very positively as a channel in the past month as you can see in the screenshot below I have gained 1,300 subscribers which is very good for my channel. With this rank, I fell that I can make better videos on munchymc. I already have an idea for a challenge video with the rank. My newest video obviously hasn’t gotten enough views yet because it was uploaded at a bad time, It has only been up for 14 hours at the time of me making this application and I forgot to put tags on the video the first 3 hours but it is still performing pretty well.

4 Likes

+1

PenguinPlayz has put more effort into trying to achive media rank and i see him active a lot i hope you get it this time!

Good Luck!

2 Likes

Thank you Skippo its been really fun to talk to you.

1 Like

-1 dead channel

1 Like

How is it dead?

1 Like

43k subs and u get only like 200-350 views per video. Normally views per video are 14% of channel subs so you should be getting slightly more than 6k views per vid. But you are getting like 1/30 of that so dead channel.

1 Like

But i gained 1,300 subscribers how is that bad

1 Like

1300 subs since when? The last year? lol it’s still dead

1 Like

No, how is that possible? It says he got 227k views in june but I looked at his channel it has like 5k total???

1 Like

Is that even your channel stats???

1 Like

But look at his channel. In june he has a total of like 5k views

1 Like

How??? LMFAOO look at his channel you nerd

1 Like

Explain to me how he has 227k views in june but when I look at his channel he has like 20 videos with 500 views each in june???

1 Like

Stop replying here, go to DMs if you want to keep arguing. This isn’t the place to do so. Any further replies will be deleted.

1 Like

If he were to be averaging below 14% of his total subscriber count and not gaining any subscribers then I see where you’re coming from, however, clearly he has been growing recently as he has gained 1.4K subscribers in I’m assuming the last month, you cannot say his channel is dead. Also, he has 43K subscribers on youtube meaning he is even eligible for youtube rank on larger servers such as hypixel.

I believe Penguinplayz would be a great candidate for media rank. +1

1 Like

Thank you yeah people do say that my channel is dead most the time i just brush it off

1 Like

Application accepted! Message me on discord for more details.

3 Likes