Peace Passes

As the title of the topic suggests, this discussion will be concerning the purchasing and usage of Peace Passes in the outside world. I believe that the passes take away the core of what makes outside fun and enjoyable: PvP. Why risk losing your items when you can buy a Peace Pass for $3?

• Come up with a great plan to kill someone with good gear and items? Peace Pass
  • Find a mythical outside? Peace Pass
  • Getting killed by Hydra Zombies too often? Peace Pass

I would recommend removing the ability to purchase the passes. Not only does this preserve the integrity of the community, but it gives people that don’t want to pay (which shouldn’t be required to be efficient) a chance. I’m not complaining because of a single incident, but when the mindset of a player becomes “no reason to try and kill (x) player, they have a peace pass,” it ruins the enjoyment of the game, to be quite frank.

If peace passes are not removed, they should at least be adjusted to not allow instant use while in PvP to prevent a buyable item from being better than any item that can be found in-game. A suggested change could include adding a 15-second countdown timer (similar to events such as rushes) until the peace pass actually activates, eliminating the instant-peace benefit, but also not leaving the player using the pass completely vulnerable.

Thank you for coming to my Ted Talk.

4 Likes

also ngl that idea is trashy. peace passes been around for maps with no complaints, but idk why but this map everyone is complaining. maybe just because its harder to get rich so you have to kill kids outside? or its because you just had the exact same thing the forum post was above and you failed to kill your gang member with 300m+ items outside because he peace passed?

also ur saying peace passes are too op and should be changed… probably just because they aren’t obtainable ingame and only on buycraft, so since they are only obtainable on buycraft… what are crates? they are too, but i dont see anyone complaining about them… you are clearly making this post because you recently failed to kill your gang member outside for op items. sorry mr space gang wannabe

4 Likes

I agree with the 15 sec cool down before activation. But then have it announce in chat who activated it and a countdown. If player gets hit before it activated the peace pass is lost.

this is the second time ive seen one of these posts, why yall complaining about the frickin peace passes (which benefit everyone and are perfectly fine) when there are 3 different crates that give powerful items for irl money, all peace passes do is make sure that your days of constant grinding dont get messed up because 8 people in full ultra gear decided they want you dead.

This is a really good point however, i feel like crates are something to complain about a little bit, even if nobody does. Some of the items in crates are beyond unbalanced. (i will say its better this map) but still, items like the shamrock and destruction pick existed and nobody complained that they costed hundreds of dollars to get? i know prison needs to make money and i understand crates are a great way to do it, its just frustrating because not everybody can spend money on the game. this is my mini rant and i know not everybody agrees with me, just wanted to get it out

I still think they’re perfectly fine.
Plus, you guys always complain about how easy every map is, so here you go! Consider Peace Passes a harder way to get items.
I don’t mean to sound harsh but I agree with napkin, you’re just angry that you didn’t get to kill Blok with your friends.

3 Likes

Why is it then that people will buy crates to sell for in-game cash or sell the items they get for a lot of money on day of release? The items in crates this map have actually been extremely balanced compared to previous maps. Remember Map 5 whenever the Jackhammer was released? OP. The strongest thing I think we’ve had this map is probably Santa Sack, which was a legendary Map 5 with slightly differing abilities (Map ). People don’t buy peace passes to sell for in-game cash, they buy them to use outside when they get jumped because they know they’re going to die.

I’m not saying that the passes should be removed entirely, but should instead be obtained via another method rather than the buycraft store directly. Putting the passes in prestige crates or adding it to mega event passes seems like a reasonable change. Also, as I stated in the original post, there should be a short 10-15 second countdown from when the pass is used until it actually activates. This prevent people who are being attacked from instantly saving themselves from almost certain death.

“This is the second time I’ve seen one of these posts, why yall complaining about the frickin peace passes (which benefit everyone and are perfectly fine)”

Do you seriously think everyone benefits from a peace pass? You need to think about what you’re saying. There’s no benefit to anyone else other than someone being attacked outside or if a Lockdown event occurs, which would be very unlikely to happen at the same time someone gets attacked outside. The direct and primary benefit is to the person who used it because they don’t want to die.

We’ve talked to BLOKBASHER about how the gear he uses could lead to him dying and losing everything and yet he knows he can ignore us because he has the “perfectly fine” peace passes.

Plus, you guys always complain about how easy every map is, so here you go! Consider Peace Passes a harder way to get items.

When have I ever complained about how “easy” maps are? I don’t think I’ve ever claimed any map was easy. Some maps you’re able to find items faster/more efficiently because of looting spots, refill abilities, etc., but I’ve never claimed that maps are easy.

I said ‘you guys’ as in a general statement. Most prison players want this hardcore gamemode thing xD

solution: war pass

negates peace passes

poison 3 to everyone for 10 seconds

/s

3 Likes

did you bother to read my whole message? i said it was better this map…

100% Agree

I’m aware. I’m using examples of items is past maps as a comparison.

Why not the opposite, an Ultra, that is like the peace pass, but sacrifices rares for time instead.

1 Like

That sounds overpowered…

Definitely is an interesting concept though. Could work if more thought was put into it.

If you haven’t noticed it yet, I already put it in a topic.