Onkers/NLE_DA_ONKA's Media Application

Channel link: Onkers - YouTube

Number of subs: 61, I’ve gone from 8 (Jan 2021) to 61 (March 2021).

Average number of views per vid: 207

How long you have been creating content for Munchy or other servers: June 2020, I started with a channel named “Poopier,” that channel has since been archived.

Servers for which you have created content: kitpvp.us & lunar.gg

What do you feel would make you a good candidate for Media on MunchyMC? I upload every 4-5 days, and I’m growing very fast. I have great potential as a YouTuber and in my personal opinion I believe I could also help the server grow by bringing more popularity from my subscribers and viewers. I’m a very sincere and mature candidate and believe I’d absolutely crush the job as a partner of the MunchyMC Network. If you have any further questions, please dm me, btr god esc#8311 is my discord. Thank you for reading this, and have a wonderful day.

5 Likes

+1 pretty good content creator

3 Likes

Hey onkers

3 Likes

thank you, you aswell

1 Like

+1
the best in the game :smiley: :heart:
favourite youtuber ever

2 Likes

+1
the best in the game :smiley: :heart:
favourite youtuber ever

2 Likes

amazing content creator, has good potential to become big. Nice, sexy and friendly guy. +1

3 Likes

i love you

1 Like

Very toxic !

2 Likes

thank you:)

1 Like

thanks kid

1 Like

not quite

1 Like

I like your content, your views are pretty good, but your sub count is way too low, as you need at least 1.5k subscribers on Youtube. Even looking at Social blade with your channel, it doesn’t seem like you’ll meet that requirement anytime soon…
Therefore I’m giving a -0.5 sorry :/

2 Likes

Good content, I wish you luck =)

2 Likes

+1 NLE DA ONKA for media

2 Likes

+1

I don’t rate Media applications often, but Onkers would be a great addition to the team.

3 Likes

+1

if u dont accept him he might break his monitor again.

4 Likes

alright kid

2 Likes

Hey! We’re going to deny your application this time around. We feel your channel’s statistics are not close enough to the requirements to be accepted yet. If you have any questions, please feel free to message me on discord. ( NoEffortName#7860 )

Please wait 1 month before reapplying

4 Likes