oLunie's Staff Application

- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?: Yes i have been a regular player for over a month.

- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?: Yes i have and can use OBS.

- Do you have TeamSpeak3 and Discord downloaded and are competent with them?: Yes I have them both and use them.

Application

IGN: oLunie Past igns - https://namemc.com/search?q=oLunie

Timezone: BST

Languages spoken: English

Server(s) you are interested in moderating: Woolwars and Survival Games

How active can you be per week? This will all depend on have homework or not for college and if i am doing other things
Monday: 6pm-12pm Tuesday: 9pm-12pm Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday: anytime up to 12pm unless i have homework. Thursday: 2pm-12pm and

Do you have any punishments on our network? If so, please describe your side of story: I haven’t had any big punishments, I’ve only gotten a few auto mutes and a few joke punishments.

Have you applied for this role before? If so, please explain the steps you have taken to improve as an applicant since your last application: Yes, I applied last season and got denied but got helper so I have been moderating chat. What has taught me a lot and I always help players when needed.

What do you think your reputation is like within the community? My reputation is good as I am never toxic towards people, I am always there to help people when they need it and I make such to interact with other players.

Why are you interested in the role and what motivated you to apply? I am interested in the role because I want to help the community more and be apart of it in better ways. By having Jmod i can help catch and ban hackers.

Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), how would you rate your knowledge on moderating a community? i would about a 7 as i have been a helper for nearly 3 months now and that has taught me how to, but there i always new things to learn and i wouldn’t want to put a 9 or a 10 because I know i’m not perfect and sometimes will make mistakes

Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), what would you rate your knowledge on Minecraft hacks and cheats, including finding and identifying cheaters? I would say a 5/6 as I do have some knowledge of basic hacks such as fly and ka. But I know I can learn more.

Please link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC: I have only found one hacker on survival games and reported it straight to a mod.

Edit: Corrected the grammar mistakes I could find.
Edit 2: put my schedule
Edit 3: Changing name

24 Likes

+1

Luna is a fantastic and helpful person, and a really nice player. She is already a good helper and she’d make a great JMOD.
The application is lacking in a bit of detail, but I know that Luna would be amazing anyway.
Good luck Luna!

• Jamie
2 Likes

+1
Luna would make a great JMOD, she’s really active and always kind to people. I’d love to see her as a staff member.

1 Like

+1

• Good helper always friendly
  • Good app
  • Active (even tho u like to afk in lobby sometimes xD)
  • Always happy to help

Best of luck!<3

1 Like

+1
Luna already is a great Helper! She’s always kind to everyone and she deserves to be promoted to mod. I’m sure she will do amazing!

1 Like

@JamieDactyl @B0RIS04 @joekoe @AlluTheVallu thank you for the nice comments and +1 c: <3

3 Likes

turd

+1

Edit: in case I wasn’t clear enough, luna is super kind and active and yes

2 Likes

+1 Luna is a really great person to know and active : D

1 Like

+1 - Luna is and has been a great Helper since she received her role. Luna is always doing her best to mute players, handle rule-breakers accordingly, and answer player questions quickly and efficiently. My only suggestions are to go in and improve some minor grammar on this application, but otherwise; good luck Luna!!

Cheers,
AceCaptainRex

2 Likes

+1 would be great!

1 Like

@FlareSox @Breav @AceCaptainRex @Vurm thanks for the +1 and for the feedback c:

1 Like

+1
Luna is one of the best people I have ever met in this server. They are always nice, helpful, and selfless. I couldn’t ask for a better jmod.

1 Like

+1 always a lovely person and very helpful. Luna is very active and knows how to handle many situations.

1 Like

+1, Luna is always helping out whenever players need assistance and is extremely active, although the application is slightly short and there are I’s lowercase. She is extremely nice.

1 Like

@Plephix @DoublesHelix @Jqkke thanks for the nice comments c:

1 Like

+1
Extremely helpful
Active
Very respectable

Very good choice for jmod!

Gl luna!

1 Like

+1 Very friendly, helpful, and active! :smiley:

1 Like

+1 Luna is already so helpful, active and in touch with the community as a helper, I can only imagine the places she’ll go as a staff member. One of the sweetest people I know.

1 Like

@RipShottt @uPlazma @beanep thanks for the nice comments and +1’s c:

1 Like

+1 I thought you were already woolwars mod, but guess I’m wrong…

1 Like