Olmocap builder aplication

Now for the ship, the Yamato battleship.

Started in late december of 2019 it is being built in a 2 to 1 scale measuring a length of around 500 blocks.
The hull was built with the help of an image that indicated the hull lines every 12 meters wich I used to make the profile and then join each one with lines, the process is not perfect and needs manual refinement.

It is still one of the less advanced sections of the ship but for the time being it has some distressing under the waterline, waiting to have the plates marked in a lighter colour and then rust and possible battle damage.

The ship has wooden planks composing the main section of the deck, instead of having a flat surface I decided to make each individual plank with a length of over 8 blocks, in the future I will set wet surfaces in a darker wood tone and probably make burnt ones by battle damage with carbon.

The ship has also 2 surfaces made with laminated metal in the front and aft of the ship wich in the reality had a pattern to make them less slippery, I attempted to replicate them using gravel, light gray concrete powder and unrefined andesite slabs.

The flight deck is still under construction and lacks some of the plating markings and plane complement but many of the AA systems are installed along with nets of wich I dont really have documentation and will be there until I know more preciselly.

The turrets are detailed using a 3d model as reference and I am starting to put oil leaks in their bases.

The superstructure is too under construction due to the amount of detail it has but much of the armament and primary details are there.

Some details such as rangefinders have some kind of interior .

I tried to make the cables for the radio system out of invisible mobs conected with that. Cables. But it was too hard and didn’t look good.
I decided to make it out of dark glass pane instead wich looks good enough.

I almost forgot.
During the first phases of planning I decided to make the center of the ship 2 blocks wide as the 460mm guns in the center would be that wide and would be odd to have them 1 block wide and the 2x2 kiku in the front of the ship.
That arose the problem that the superstructure was 1 block wide so I just moved it a block to one side.