Olmocap builder aplication

Sure I can, In 6 hours more less I will post images in detail although for the time being I can give you the PMC of the tank
https://www.planetminecraft.com/project/soviet-t-34-85-medium-tank/

PS: Now that I have time I can finally get to it, about the build shown above it is a russian tank from the second world war, it was made in the same way as a plastic scale model and using the same painting techniques such as the ones I list:
Distressing, wich is the decoloration of paint due to sunlight and varies from surface to surface.
Chipping:Those are rust flakes that appear on the vehicle as the paint is damaged due to contact with solid objects such as the crew
Oil leaks: Also brown, they pop from certain places such as the turret ring or the transmission.
Appart from that the vehicle has some of its armor marked separatelly by each plate and some of the sand cast texture in the turret was attempted.

The white markings are a mixture of several shades of white and light grey and also have chipping.

For the commander I saw some images of the proportions in the human body and did some basic templates after wich I completed in 3d as squeleton first, then skin and in the end clothing, must say I pondered creating a face for it with maps but I judged it excesivelly complex.

Appart from that the vehicle has some dust in form of sand, gravel and light gray concrete indicating it has seen action in the streets of a city.