Old becomes new

As you may have noticed not only is this my first non staff application post but both a nerdy wild feline and a mighty and fierce sesa

And as always with a player that hasn’t touched Minecraft in months, their famous Beginning words of “How do I play again” were uttered.

As well as a “I don’t take 'L’s”

So let’s welcome @CatTech and @Sesaline on their arrival.

Also stay tuned for my possible post on how to collect care for and maximum bee usage.

3 Likes

lol cattech is a noob L

CatTech :smile_cat:

Lmao well thank you for the gesture. I hadn’t been on the server for a while so last night I decided to check things out. As Survival is 1.15 I don’t know anything about the new additions to the game, and also Survival is mad laggy idek how you play that. I then went on KitPvP and it was honestly so boring. I was bantering in the chat just for hype and the community was just so “low-energy” as I had put it. Good Notch I miss the old days of early Kit where I’d get off the school bus and go to my dad’s workplace and play 2015 MunchyMC KitPvP (now currently known as Competitive). Why the good times gotta come to an end I’ll never know. Maybe I will try again soon but I’m afraid the honest truth is that the game isn’t as fun for me as it used to be.

Simply we have adapted to the lag as normal. But also you were in the fangs Mesa. That’s hella laggy as when. There is active mining there can be hundreds of thousands of entity drops at a time. Plus the chest room is hella laggy

Old becomes new

“Baby Boomer” evolves to “Ok Boomer”.

The lag is pretty unreal, but I think most of it is on Mojang for making all these background process scans and entity checks that keep chunks loaded forever. Really unfortunate that servers can’t customize their experience more by opting in or out of specific things like that for the sake of performance

Was really awesome to see you pop in for a bit. Shocked me tbh! welcome back , even if it is just for a bit <3!

Actually 1.14 should have fixed this.
It takes only 15 seconds for a chunk to unload and can not be force loaded with a simple redstone signal.
From 1.14 on chunk loaders can only be with nether portals transporting items between those 2 dimensions.