ObsidianTurtle's build team app

IGN and past IGN’s: ObsidianTurtle

Timezone:Mountain daylight time

Discord username:ObsidianTurtle#7513

How long have you played MunchyMC?:about 3 months

Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects:https://sites.google.com/view/mybuildphoto/home

Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build: My castle that I built on my server took almost two days to complete but i am very proud of it, it is linked in the link above

How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other building plugins?: yes

Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.): I am good at making medevil

What is your history of building? Which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past? I have owned my own server and have been building for over 10 years

1 Like

Hi!
I’m sorry, but I have to give u a -1 for this one.
I think your applications lacks alot of detail and you only have 1 build on your portfolio.

3 Likes

there is only one build, add more

3 Likes

I will work on that
I have a lot of other builds but this one is my favorite

1 Like

I recommend you apply after you added a few more builds to your portfolio.

2 Likes

There a lot of things you could improve on here.

• Grammar. You have a lot of grammar, punctuation, and spelling mistakes that can be fixed.
  • Details. You should go more in depth for some questions. Saying “yes” for a question that shouldn’t have yes or no answer isn’t the best choice.
  • Builds. You only have one build, which isn’t really the level of skill MunchyMC is looking for. If you can only build medieval styled builds then this isn’t for you.
3 Likes

Hi @ObsidianTurtle! Reading through your application, I’d have to make my rating a -1.

This is because:

• You have technically linked a portfolio of your builds, but there is only one build, and even though it is pretty good, it isn’t something astonishing.

• Your application is undetailed. Examples:

What kind of builds did you have on your server? What is the server name? How many other players would you reckon saw and liked your builds?

Are you only good at making medieval builds? Do you have any other experience with World Edit, Voxel, or other terraforming work?

What? That’s like someone saying “Hey, do you like playing Minecraft or playing Roblox?”

And then you reply “Yes.

• There are some spelling errors in your application. And although spelling and grammar isn’t everything, it can help you application look more proffessional.

Examples:

*medieval

The colon should probably be separated from “about” so that it looks more proper and spaced out.

Cheers,
AceCaptainRex

1 Like

they probably won’t be allowed to as it is probably considered advertising.

1 Like

If they’re elaborating on their build application, I doubt they would get in trouble to be honest…

1 Like

@ShadowLegend27

As @AceCaptainRex said, you can mention servers as it’s an application as we need information when accepting or denying applications.

Talking about this app. Sorry but I don’t think you match the required skill to be part of the BuildTeam, you can take a look to the accepted applications.
Good luck if you want to apply in a future!

3 Likes